A Wren is a morning bird. (Intro)

Schema_Slix

Hey there! Been quite a while since I saw so many familiar names! And man, I've missed this team.

Months ago I was at a point in my life where I couldn't pick up the controller any longer. I had other things going on that had to take priority over gaming, and now that I seem to have things under control I'd greatly appreciate another opportunity to be part of this crew. 

Back then I made the wrong move by simply ghosting the crew and disappearing off the site without letting anyone know, and for that I deeply apologize.In the future I will make it a point let the crew know if I will be gone for long periods of time. 

So if you'll have me, I request to begin the vetting process once more so I can take part in events with you crazy batch of miscreants! ?

Since I've been back to GTA I've cleared my friends list and changed my PSN username from civichx777 (which i always thought was just some jibberish) to Schema_Slix. Hope this doesn't cause any confusion!

• Like 3
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Schema_Slix

• Protocawl

• zztop911

• djw180

3 minutes ago, Protocawl said:

Welcome back, @Schema_Slix!

Sent you the crew invite on RSC, let me know once you've accepted it and we can get your re-vetting under way! ;)

Thanks Proto! Invitation accepted.

• Confused 1

Re-vetting has now officially started, your vetting date is Aug 21st.

Make sure you have set XDBX as your active crew and that you don't switch your crew tags during your re-vetting period.

When you find an event you can attend from the calendar, don't forget to RSVP by clicking the "Going" button.

The Shoutbox has also gone through a bit of a transformation and is now at the bottom right of every forum page as a tiny pop-up-tab.

Other than that, I'm sure you can find most things familiar, but in case you need any help or have any questions, ask away!

P.S: There's a small issue trying to change your user group to "Unvetted XDBX" right now, which may keep you from accessing the crew-only areas of the forum and shoutbox for a while, but I'm sure that will be sorted soon. ;)

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Protocawl said:

Re-vetting has now officially started, your vetting date is Aug 21st.

Make sure you have set XDBX as your active crew and that you don't switch your crew tags during your re-vetting period.

When you find an event you can attend from the calendar, don't forget to RSVP by clicking the "Going" button.

The Shoutbox has also gone through a bit of a transformation and is now at the bottom right of every forum page as a tiny pop-up-tab.

Other than that, I'm sure you can find most things familiar, but in case you need any help or have any questions, ask away!

P.S: There's a small issue trying to change your user group to "Unvetted XDBX" right now, which may keep you from accessing the crew-only areas of the forum and shoutbox for a while, but I'm sure that will be sorted soon. ;)

All understood. Active crew has been set. I'll probably start with tomorrows M5

• Like 2

Saw you in session just now and was thinkin' to myself.. I've never seen that username before, lol. Thanks for the clarification and welcome back! Hope to play with you soon!

31 minutes ago, Dodge said:

Welcome back... fuckin new guy. 

I was waiting for SOMEONE to say it. Just glad it wasn't @Hatch

Guess I do remain the new guy. Frick.

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2019 at 12:33 AM, Schema_Slix said:

I was waiting for SOMEONE to say it. Just glad it wasn't @Hatch

Guess I do remain the new guy. Frick.

Stupid fuckin new guy...

• Haha 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: