A Wren is a morning bird. (Intro)

Schema_Slix

Hello reader, I hope you're having a pretty good day. If that's not the case, well I sincerely hope it gets 10x better!

I'm situated in California and typically game for long periods on weekends, but I do try to get on after class on weekdays when I have nothing else pending. There are a few reasons for which I'm interested in joining this crew, but the main one being that the game has become torture and frustration as a solo player. So, I thought maybe I could find some like minded lunatics to go crazy and play the game how it's meant to be played! About the tags: Of course I'll set it as active, I'd be proud to. I'm confident that I can be a part of weekly events, but just in case I do have one small request. 

A buddy. Like someone who will mentor me if you will? I dunno, just a member with more experience with the crew to show me the ropes!

• Like 2
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Schema_Slix

• Protocawl

• zztop911

• djw180

Welcome Wren! I’m having a great day.

I’m confident you can pick any of us to ask your questions in private if you need to. Someone from vetting will be in touch with you and once that’s done, please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. Welcome to XDBX!

Edited by Con
  • Thanks 1

Hello and welcome!  

Great to see another fellow Californian.  My brother @pete_95973 and I both live on the west coast.  

If online we’d both be happy to help out in any way. We also co-host a weekly playlist Saturday’s 1:00 pm PST. 

Look forward to gaming with you! :)

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you all for such a warm welcome :). I look forward to gaming with and getting to know you all! Please add my PSN so we can play casually anytime I'm on!

• Like 1

Welcome! Good to meet you.

I gave Wren a XDBX WARM welcome. I sniped him with an explosive round this morning. Did not show  as crew.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

1 hour ago, Schema_Slix said:

What did you mean by that btw? ? 

I checked my name and did see the XDBX tag!

Didn't show on the map as being crew. It happens sometimes.

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!