Thursday Summer Nights (Free-aim)

Lann

Event Title: Thursday Summer Nights (Free-aim)
Event Author: Lann
Calendar: Public Events Calendar

Weekly on Thursdays from July 12th to August 9th.

21:00 UTC

Mixed playlist in Free-aim (Jobs will be both shooting and races.)

Open for all, xdbx and other players.

Players who have RSVD's below will be invited first, then we will try and fill up any remaining spots.

(You need to have a acct on the site to rsvp)

Feel free to suggest jobs!

Any specific rules for the week will be mention in the event discussion thread, but please no helmets, calling Lester or using the off radar losing perk.

Thursday Summer Nights (Free-aim)

Edited by Lann

Hmmm, interesting. I have not really played much free aim so I may be setting myself up as cannon fodder. ?

3 hours ago, M.C.Lethal Dose said:

Hmmm, interesting. I have not really played much free aim so I may be setting myself up as cannon fodder. ?

Same here but FA should make for a more level playing field. 

• Like 1

Good luck guys, hope this takes off.

i gotta warn you though, we played are round of CotC against DAMN in free aim to avoid the usual combat roll, auto aim and shoot BS that the GTA combat suckers you into....

It was great to enjoy combat again but AJ and DAMN are shit hot so we died just as much as normal ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

I had a great time, thanks all for joining. Even after some serious server issues we managed a crowd of close to 20 at times. XDBX DAMN DDNL SOFS PP99 and all the jobs were close with single kills determining the tdm winners. 

To me it was clear how different a map or job can be playing in FA where a kill is hard work.

I hope we can do it again next week but without the initial server issues.

• Like 1

Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to host Lann. Hopefully better servers and less PSN issues this week. 

I'll be including some of my favourite jobs and hopefully every one will have fun. Vehicle based captures particularly play better in FA in my opinion as of course Team GTA racing. 

Hope to see XDBX and Co. ? 

• Like 3

Feel free to invite me for this one. I don’t know if I’m any good though at free aim, rarely tried it. 

BTW, can I also invite a friend from GTAF if he’s interested?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, PretendWereDead said:

Feel free to invite me for this one. I don’t know if I’m any good though at free aim, rarely tried it. 

BTW, can I also invite a friend from GTAF if he’s interested?

You can indeed invite your friend. Just make sure he follows the rules: no Bulletproof helmet, no calling Lester and no using the off-radar perk.

Suggestions for any further Thursdays. Lets keep the playlist to about 1-1.5 hours and with shooting being the focus of most jobs. I think its good if the races are selected to suit all players, even the ones that usually dont race much. Quality over quantity. It is IMO supposed to be a fun friendly thing, so if your language and attitude towards other players aint, then turn off your mic or it will reflect poorly of your crew and make people less likely to join again.

• Like 2