SUP

BryannosaurusRex

I've just bought myself a standup paddle board :D

An inflatable one to be more specific so its easy to store and pack in the back of the car/van. It's from a small local company about 2 miles from me and a top quality product.

I'll hopefully get out on the water this weekend and report back :)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TheBoyBry said:

I've just bought myself a standup paddle board :D

An inflatable one to be more specific so its easy to store and pack in the back of the car/van. It's from a small local company about 2 miles from me and a top quality product.

I'll hopefully get out on the water this weekend and report back :)

We expect photos!!! :D 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Here you go @Con

I took my new paddle board out for the 1st time. I've not been on one before and I have to say it's a lot more stable than I was expecting, I lasted 30mins before I fell in the drink. It's nice and relaxing just gently paddling about on the calm clear water ?

rfFRfHS.jpg

Edited by TheBoyBry
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

That looks fun. Don’t think I’d get one though. Not quite the same paddling up the river Aire. 

I'm sure there's some great parts of the river to give it a go.

7 minutes ago, TheBoyBry said:

I'm sure there's some great parts of the river to give it a go.

On top of the river will be fine. It’s only when you fall in that you’d run into problems. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TheBoyBry said:

Here you go @Con

I took my new paddle board out for the 1st time. I've not been on one before and I have to say it's a lot more stable than I was expecting, I lasted 30mins before I fell in the drink. It's nice and relaxing just gently paddling about on the calm clear water ?

rfFRfHS.jpg

That looks so fun. It looks too tempting for me to take a nap on it and end up in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. Now all you need is a paddle club!

Nice, those are very popular here in Florida, due to the large amount of clear, spring fed rivers and lakes. Hoping to get a kayak soon because I need to start some sort of exercise.

• 2 months later...