• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squirrel

• JuniorChubb

• Mythaga

• CatManDoza

2 hours ago, Lann said:

Any news on private lobbies?

Not yet but 16 player parties mean we can now fill a lobby and have everyone talking. 

Im up for some festing tonight 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Mythaga said:

Coming this month. allegedly. As per a post on the Devs Tw@er :classic_ohmy:

In that case it’s time to get some events sorted. 

What nights good for people for a regular session?

2 hours ago, Mythaga said:

Or alternate Mondays with GTS?

Probably the best bet... I think the games lifespan is short a less is more with this one. 

The only side effect is GTS players who do put wanna play Wreckfest.

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Most people in the GTS PSN group have it already, the others we will just have to bully into getting it lol 

Alternating between Wreckfest & GTS would help avoid burnout, plus give people more time to do liveries/setups for one off events on GTS since there's no on going championship at the moment.

Apparently the next update for Wreckfest is going to be 'hefty' whatever that means...

• Like 2

On 10/18/2019 at 5:29 PM, Squirrel said:

In that case it’s time to get some events sorted. 

What nights good for people for a regular session?

Tuesdays or Thursday is my 5c. Simply based on our xdbx calender. Although its only a handful on that list that is in Europe. Is the region still a issue?

https://www.domesticbatterygaming.com/forums/topic/20290-list-of-wreckfest-players/

Latest car pack is out today. Anyone up for a session later to test it out? 

@Lann could be a chance to get some of the DB guys involved as well in some online action. 

Done some more digging. The update is happening this month, which means sometime in the next 7 days. 

Region locking could be one of the things being addressed. Private lobbies are definitely coming as well. 

As for my thoughts on when to do it. If we wanted a regular slot we ideally want to make it a weekly event. This usually keeps things more popular than a fortnightly event as people tend to forget if it’s on or not. 

Thursdays are very hit and miss for me. Same with weekends and Wednesdays. The only days I can definitely commit to are Mondays/Tuesdays. 

I’m thinking if we want to make it a weekly event it needs to be Tuesday leaving Mondays free for GTS. If regions are being opened up we’ll have a lot of potential players from DB who currently have a weekly Monday event. 

The perfect day would be Wreckfest Wednesdays purely from a naming point of view but Wednesday is no good for anyone 😂

No word on whether the region lock has been removed or not?

The update should drop soon, so we can see what the craic is then, but as I previously said, my availability on Tuesdays will be hit and miss.

4 hours ago, Mythaga said:

No word on whether the region lock has been removed or not?

The update should drop soon, so we can see what the craic is then, but as I previously said, my availability on Tuesdays will be hit and miss.

It’s something that I saw in reply to a tweet. 

I want to choose a night which will be suitable for the most amount of people possible. There’s a big list of DB players who can play on Tuesdays especially if the region locking is removed. 

You also don’t have to worry about if it’s GTS night or it’s Wreckfest night. 

• 1 month later...

I’m finally back in the world of internet connectivity. 

Not had much time to get on in the last couple of weeks so what’s the current state of play with the game?

I know lobbies are a thing now so this will be the perfect time to get something organised. I’ll wake up the DB lot as well and get some days firmed up for racing. 

• Like 1

The choice is simple for a weekly event.

Tuesdays or Thursdays?

I have a slight preference towards Tuesdays as my house mate will normally be out those nights but I can make Thursdays work just as easily. 

Nice to see this but sadly my times just don't line up with EU events during the week.

Good luck motivating DB. When asked about doing this with a US friendly time the response was crickets.