Star Trek Bridge Crew

JustHatched

Thus is on sale till the 15th. Normally 50 in the ps store it 20 right now.

I got it, it's really good game. @ssracingn2 is getting it and maybe @Dodge. How bout you @Con?

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

21 minutes ago, Hatch said:

Thus is on sale till the 15th. Normally 50 in the ps store it 20 right now.

I got it, it's really good game. @ssracingn2 is getting it and maybe @Dodge. How bout you @Con?

The problem I have is the ability to be on the mic.  Right now the only time i can guarantee being on the mic 100% are Sunday mornings 9am-Noon EST.  I will say this....I love me some sci-fi so i will look into the game as I do want to use my VR more often...it's been like over a month since I used it. 

5 minutes ago, Con said:

The problem I have is the ability to be on the mic.  Right now the only time i can guarantee being on the mic 100% are Sunday mornings 9am-Noon EST.  I will say this....I love me some sci-fi so i will look into the game as I do want to use my VR more often...it's been like over a month since I used it. 

Mic is essential for this game, just sayin.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

You seen that they’re adding the Next Generation bridge, the Borg and the Romulans.

Think you’ll have to pay for it but it looks cool.

7 hours ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

You seen that they’re adding the Next Generation bridge, the Borg and the Romulans.

Think you’ll have to pay for it but it looks cool.

Seen that, you gonna get it Limey?

29 minutes ago, Hatch said:

Seen that, you gonna get it Limey?

I’m getting it day one ;) 

Also you can play this without VR if anyone was interested in the game but doesn’t want to go full out and get a headset.

Edited by LimeGreenLegend

14 hours ago, Dodge said:

Gameplay is a bit clunky. But I've done the training mission so far. 

I tried it non vr. Solo play is rough, but multi player isn't to bad cuz you don't have to switch seats and give commands via the controller