Play Of The Game and Highlight Showcase

LimeGreenLegend

Time to show off some awesome, insane, and stupid stuff that happens in Overwatch.  @Protocawl @Crawford1872 @The_Lady_A @Arruda @Pricise @TheBoyBry let's see what you have!

Bastion had no idea Proto was sneaking up on him as he was too busy shooting my turret.

The best thing about Lucio, boopin' fools into pits.  Even better if they just hit their ultimate, like this silly Rein.

Brigitte swinging away, doesn't even care she's been hacked.

Arruda was so tired after using his death blossom to clear the point that he decided to have a little nap.  He earned it.

• Like 3

i manage to knock two people off the map, then fall off of the map myself.  From greatness to shitness in seconds.

I'm also getting better with Junkrat's ult :D 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I thought I had more stuff saved, unfortunately I only now realised it only saves the uploads if you let them load after selecting save. Also my share button in the PS4 is not good so many of the "manual" saves I made were messed up as I tend to press it twice by accident and then lose the chance to save the videoclip.

Anyways:

--- I keep trying new characters, and when you get the hang of them it can be very fun. I'm even learning how to trace.

--- Loved this one. Set the trap, go out, bring them back with you

--- This was the POTG that got me back to silver (unfortunately not there anymore). Rein doing what he does best. 

--- This one is for @Protocawl. If you really want to snipe, learn Reinhardt. He's better than Widowmaker at it.

--- Clutch play by Brigitte. I saved a Mercy that was rezzing. So saved two from my team and killed two from theirs. Lovely end result

Edited by Arruda
  • Like 1

Also need to showcase my lovely Mercy new skin!!! I never before in my life contributed to a charity, so this was an excellent idea by Blizzard. Wouldn't buy it otherwise, wouldn't contribute otherwise. The mix though, irresistible. 

• Like 2

Great stuff @Arruda!

Love that Sym play, that's why you never follow her! :D

I also bought the Mercy charity skin, it's right up my street, so pink and pretty :) 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

While everyone else was busy fighting off somewhere far away, me and Jaggy decided to sneak around the back and capture the point :D 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

A few recent highlights.

Finding Sombra's teleport beacon and laying in wait for her.

A dead Torbjorn gets play of the game.

As Orisa I get a nice double grav off of the map.  Also, my teabagging problem is getting out of hand.

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

My favourite play ever. At gold comp, I didn't kill anyone @LimeGreenLegend but tell me if this isn't absolutely beautiful. Lúcio behind me was completely ecstatic, the rest of the team never realised how they even won the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShPWzUdTkho

EDIT: By the way, Reinhardt's ultimate has been fixed, and now works perfectly well in stairs and uneven terrain. I had that in mind when I launched it.

Edited by Arruda
  • Like 3