App

Firebear926

47 minutes ago, Firebear926 said:

Has there ever been talk of a app for xdbx? 

It's called Chrome ;)

Being serious though, I remember Hatch saying that the forum runs some fairly complex stuff. And since it runs well enough in the browser (it's literally the only thing I've ever used) there isn't much need.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

I can’t find the most recent post about an app with push notifications for this site but I found this one

Anyway, with the upgrade RSCnet app has been submitted to Apple and Play Store. It has limits which I will post when on a PC tonight when I am doing the theme but works, it’s a Beta so improvements to it are coming

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

53 minutes ago, JustHatched said:

I can’t find the most recent post about an app with push notifications for this site but I found this one

Anyway, with the upgrade RSCnet app has been submitted to Apple and Play Store. It has limits which I will post when on a PC tonight when I am doing the theme but works, it’s a Beta so improvements to it are coming

Thanks for updating the place Hatch. I think it looks great. Just in time cause my new computer has shipped and I have a lot of posting to make up for it. I will finally open up our first science forum cause you guys dont realize just how much I enjoy sharing and discussing cool science news whenever I discover it. 

• Like 1