The Inpatient

Con

pkRkjfQ.png?2

[Discover who you are before it’s too late in The Inpatient; a PS VR Exclusive set in the Blackwood Sanatorium, over 60 years prior to the 2016 BAFTA award-winning Until Dawn. With deep immersion that places YOU in the game, you take on the role of an amnesiac inpatient who must find out who you are and why you are in the Sanatorium. With a branching narrative, and different endings; every choice you make can drastically affect the way the game plays out.]

bAiXpzv.jpg?1

Getting ready to start my journey into The Blackwood Pines Sanatorium very soon. All I know going in is that the setting takes place 60 years before Until Dawn (never played it). I've watched some game play of Until Dawn but have yet to come across the Sanatorium and how it ties in but hopefully that chapter is coming soon in the campaign videos. This game relies on voice recognition which I have never used, so I look forward to that. I'm staying away from learning too much about the game at the moment so that's all I've got. I love watching the ghost hunter shows when they visit abandoned sanatoriums and asylums, I cannot wait to roam the sanatorium's creepy halls and rooms. So I hope you join me in this journey as I try and find out...What the fug am doing in a sanatorium and not the beach!! 

XN93SLA.jpg?1

Godz help me to get really creeped out!! 

ofq7RNF.png?1

A twisting tale of terror. Life and death decisions

Open your eyes… and prepare yourself for the dread of unforgettable psychological horror. Set 60 years before the nerve-shredding events of PS4 smash hit Until Dawn, you awaken in a strange medical facility, with no memory. It’s up to you to discover why you’re trapped within Blackwood Pines Sanatorium – and uncover a chilling conspiracy lurking within its shadows.

Feel every spine-tingling moment as PS VR puts you in the heart of the horror with a full body model showing your legs, arms and hands on-screen – while innovative voice controls means your character says what you want.

Make meaningful choices in a branching narrative that leads to different endings as you try to figure out who you are, and why you’re here. But in a world where you can barely trust your own memories… how can you truly trust anyone else?