Suggest/Request a Job

Lann

How about snipers vs runners? Everyone loves this game mode right? https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/MFD9qxFT5ES7n-EOVb4thw and not to self promote too much but this is a great race liked by my crew https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/R36cKBlCAUC_X26iCXguWQ run with non contact in sports class or use the Retinue in sports classics.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lann

• JuniorChubb

• ajbns871583070462

• Protocawl

I have not played alot of “this vs that”, but none of the ones i have played have been balanced enough to be fair. With that said i look forward to test your suggested jobs!

Any added rule as picking a certain custom car is very risky. It puts alot of responsibility on the crew leaders to make sure everyone knows and actually picks the right car. It only takes one player selecting a different car to cause alot of potential issues/conflicts.

I will also mention that in no season have any of our crews jobs ever been included. We have a (Larry David) huuuge number of excellent jobs created over the last 4 years. But the Clash is about competitive fun. The risk of anyone feeling it being unfair to include one of our (the event hosts) jobs is not worth taking. If it feels unfair it simply wont be fun. For the same reason we need to balance jobs created by participating crews. Since, I would prefer jobs created by crews not in the Clash. It does makes finding jobs alot harder, at least for us (xdbx) as we mostly host crew created jobs in our weekly (crew) playlists. 

First season we did Rockstar jobs only, not because they are the best (since they are not), but in order to create a fair league where we all compete equally. Equally as in the exact same prerequisites with the jobs. I rather preserve that and have a few jobs that some might not like. Because in the long run for crews to stick around the playlists needs to have variety and be fair.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I can personally recommend most of the jobs in this list, https://jobs.ddnl.nl/ but i don't think that would be fair to the other crews to add jobs we have been playing for years. but most of them are fair and good balanced jobs and are good to play :)

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Houtworm said:

I can personally recommend most of the jobs in this list, https://jobs.ddnl.nl/ but i don't think that would be fair to the other crews to add jobs we have been playing for years. but most of them are fair and good balanced jobs and are good to play :)

Thanks, i will look and try some jobs! One or two crew quality created jobs during a season from different participsting crews wont make it unfair, not with two weeks to practice.

• 4 weeks later...

Would love to submit more Captures and LTS Lan but we don’t really play them at VANS, I have created a couple but can’t really vouch for their quality. 

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

1 minute ago, JuniorChubb said:

Would love to submit more Captures and LTS Lan but we don’t really play them at VANS, I have created a couple but can’t really vouch for their quality. 

I have been looking for a fun race in customs Vans, any tips on that? 

• Like 2

On 6/10/2018 at 6:40 PM, Lann said:

I have been looking for a fun race in customs Vans, any tips on that? 

Atheistsw made a nice point to point race for vans. ? 

• Thanks 1

The only thing I have with a big enough grid for vans is my version of the Top Gear Test Track. I could add a large grid to anything I have created though.

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?