• Con

Round 3:

SOFS - VANS 4 - 2

STNC - ONYX 5 - 1

Feel free to post your results here

Edited by Lann

42 minutes ago, M.C.Lethal Dose said:

Do we have the latest league standings available to view? Ty

I will have them ready as soon as irl stops kicking my ass! :)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Lann said:

I am worried about 187x participation in the League. They did not show to our match, or the round before, and I get no replies to my messages. If we lose them and can’t find a suitable crew to take their spot we might’ve just have to sit (6-0) that round out. On that subject I am happy to see most crews have multiple representatives keeping in contact as communication is key. This last round seem to have gone smooth for all.

Yes, crew leadership was strong this week! Enjoyed all the streams and I just want to say, that was some of the most competitive footage I have seen in a while from both H2H's I watched last night. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

In Round 5 job 4; Offence Defence it's winner takes all.

Parachute (Round 5, job 5) is scored like any race.

Edited by Lann
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

As far a timing goes we prefer two week rounds at VANS.

I was hoping we could avoid jobs that need a minimum of 6 players to launch. We went to practice and could not launch the playlist so we bookmarked the jobs and practiced 4 out of the 6 jobs. This left us going into one of the DMs and the LTS completely blind.

Edited by JuniorChubb

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Yes, i noticed the LTS had a 6 minimum, and Beachfront a 4. We will try and avoid that in future rounds. 

Nice finish on the capture!

• Thanks 1

About the behaviour in the psn chat for the team leaders last night:

Clarification on rules and expectations:

This chat is still to be used carefully by the team leaders(s) of the crews. No matter if you got it on your phone or ps4 only, it’s not to be abused. It is to be used for publishing playlists, results, contacting opponents, invite to practice, reports results, link to live streams, or to congratulate.

We play a videogame together. It is to be fun, friendly, competitive and respectful. If you cant handle that you will be asked to leave the league.

We play a mix of jobs and job settings. As a host your responsible to pay attention and use those settings. If you cant handle that, ask your opponents to host. 

If you are a team leader or crew leader you will need to use your position to make sure your crew understands why all this is important. 

If anything like this happen again we will replace the crews involved. If we cant find a good replacement we will reduce the number of crews by two and carry on. 

We are all very different, but we all need to be respectful and responsible to keep it fun!

Any issues, just send me a pm!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Rockstar dont agree with my order of jobs, since the two races stuck together..  :smiley-angry032:

RSSC Link: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/lann3fors/games/gtav/ps4/playlists/playlist/ZvTHrjqwEEyr58Eecz66Ww

The non R* race, the others should be fairly easy to find: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/YjFPDf-GSEq_6TqdWS_ZZA

cnL3iEu.png

Edited by Lann
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...