Season 3

Lann

Like last season and as stated before the rounds will alter between adversary and classic jobs:

yvDGFf6.png

Yea, so much for suprise, but you asked..

• Like 3

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lann

• JuniorChubb

• ajbns871583070462

• Con

I know its too late to change things now but I really wish the Boat and Air Races where rotated in with the Adversary modes... my heart sinks everytime a round pops up where a Car race is replaced with an Air or Water race. :(

Having said that Adversary fans would feel the same every time an Adversary mode was replaced with  an Air Race :lol:

Edited by JuniorChubb
  • Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

8 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

I know its too late to change things now but I really wish the Boat and Air Races where rotated in with the Adversary modes... my heart sinks everytime a round pops up where a Car race is replaced with an Air or Water race. :(

Having said that Adversary fans would feel the same every time an Adversary mode was replaced with  an Air Race :lol:

Variety and something for everyone. 

• Like 1

I understand Chubb's position. Don't know many people who enjoy boat races over car ones, even if variety is good.

Juggernaut adversary mode is a bit shitty from experience, two good juggernauts, may often lead to stalemates, maybe in assisted mode, it's less OP with a minigun on a corner at the right angle though.... Any particular reason the Vehicle Vendetta Modes weren't considered?

Are there particular job types that you're short of and could do with suggestions for? 

• Like 2

List says ”examples” and we do ask for suggestions on jobs (like vehicle vendetta,). :) thanks

Yes, the classic combat jobs like TDM, LTS and Captures would be great to see more suggestions on, and races!

• Like 1

Variety indeed Lan,

Not asking for any changes now, the ball is rolling and we are happy with the format you have and to be part of it.

Just sharing some thoughts in the thread. :)

Also wanted to thank you for the practice session, was good fun. Great to see what cars other people are considering usng for the racing and to get some combat practice against stiff opposition rather than the 'fun' practice sessione we have amongst ourselves at VANS.

Can I ask a favour though... can @VALL_es1583070462 sit out the match against VANS and can you drive a Blista Compact and a Bullet in the races @Lann ;) 

Edited by JuniorChubb
  • Haha 5

We are always open for suggestions on how to improve things. 

Practice was great, i never played some if those jobs before. Good fun, maybe we get to do it again!

• Like 3

That was fun despite being an exhibition match. If I'm oficially a crew member I would like to participate in some of these events in the future, for sure.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, VALL_es1583070462 said:

That was fun despite being an exhibition match. If I'm oficially a crew member I would like to participate in some of these events in the future, for sure.

We are counting on it! 

• Like 2

DAMN vs MOBM was completed tonight at 11.00PM UTC / 5PM US Mountain 

Game 1: DAMN took both rounds

Game 2: DAMN won race 

Game 3: MOBM took both rounds

Game 4: DAMN took the round

Game 5: DAMN won the race 

Game 6: DAMN took the round 4-3

Overall score DAMN 5 - MOBM -1

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Had a great practice session last Thursday, anyone up for the same this week? Around 21:00 UCT tomorrow night?

35 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Had a great practice session last Thursday, anyone up for the same this week? Around 21:00 UCT tomorrow night?

I’ll try to attend. 

• Like 1

Cool.... will check back here tomorrow to remind people. If we are short on numbers we can ask in the CotC chat or just fire out numbers.

Cheers guys, I defo need the practice.

Anyone know who is in charge of your team for Round 2? Good chance for the whole team to play as a unit.

Edited by JuniorChubb

13 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Cool.... will check back here tomorrow to remind people. If we are short on numbers we can ask in the CotC chat or just fire out numbers.

Cheers guys, I defo need the practice.

Anyone know who is in charge of your team for Round 2? Good chance for the whole team to play as a unit.

The entire team was tagged above. :)

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Lann said:

The entire team was tagged above. :)

Lols..... I do miss the obvious sometimes. Where is that embarrassed emoji when you need it?

Gonna miss you @Con, on the bright side though I won’t die as often though.

Edited by JuniorChubb