Governments Psych Ward

Smurf

http://rsg.ms/74c0d11

DESCRIPTION

Just another hamster on the wheel of the government. you've unlocked the secrets of all GTA V Murals, but you was not suppose to piece that information together agent. Now they plan to lay me off. You should have never eaten that burito, or you Wouldn't be here in a straight jacket, but I have one last task for you. When I snap my fingers you will kill all my enemies.

San Andreas

•  
  • Like 2

After playing this a couple of times I think the starting weapon is too weak, or the weapon pickups too powerful. It very quickly became pistols vs high end rifles until at least halfway through. Maybe changing the starting weapon to an SMG would make it more balanced if one team doesn't manage to reach the weapon spawns.

• Like 2

The building on the west side where you can spawn a lot on the roof didn't seem to have any rifle pickups. I spawned on there a few times with only a pistol and just got killed by the other team's rifles before I could find a decent weapon.

21 hours ago, The_Lady_A said:

After playing this a couple of times I think the starting weapon is too weak, or the weapon pickups too powerful. It very quickly became pistols vs high end rifles until at least halfway through. Maybe changing the starting weapon to an SMG would make it more balanced if one team doesn't manage to reach the weapon spawns.

21 hours ago, djw180 said:

The building on the west side where you can spawn a lot on the roof didn't seem to have any rifle pickups. I spawned on there a few times with only a pistol and just got killed by the other team's rifles before I could find a decent weapon.

@Smurf  Lady A makes a really good point and it's a good suggestion to have an SMG as the starting weapon instead of the Pistol - I second that.

There are too few weapon pickups on that building that DJ mentions as well, so again a good suggestion to add some more pickups there.

I don't know how to change the starting weapon yet, I will look into it. I thought it would start off with 1 of the 3 rifles I chose for the map. @The_Lady_A

@djw180 I will put more weapons,  meds & vests on the roof and around the map now, & get it sorted. Send feedback after I edit it.  

Edited by Smurf
  • Like 2

• 5 months later...