Transform Races

djw180

2 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

I am starting to sweat now DJ in case I have got it all wrong... :unsure:

Are you on this evening?

I was, but in a playlist.

It's not a big issue for me though. I don't have anything planned that needs you to stay in the transformed-to vehicle. It's just my curiosity to find out how this all works.

When did you make your races? I wonder if R* have changed something since you made them. It wouldn't be the first time they have unintentionally given us an option they didn't want us to have in the creator.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JuniorChubb

• djw180

• Lann

• Squirrel

1 hour ago, djw180 said:

I was, but in a playlist.

It's not a big issue for me though. I don't have anything planned that needs you to stay in the transformed-to vehicle. It's just my curiosity to find out how this all works.

When did you make your races? I wonder if R* have changed something since you made them. It wouldn't be the first time they have unintentionally given us an option they didn't want us to have in the creator.

I have just been in Creator and had a few issues recreating what I created before. It seems the Grid is automatically set as required Lobby Vehicle Checkpoint when you chose the Create Transform Race option.

To get around this I went back to Creator and didn't select the Transform Race option, I just selected create a Stunt Race. I placed all the checkpoints I needed then changed the race type to Transform Race. This leaves the Grid as a normal CP so you can decide which CP will be the required Lobby Vehicle CP and there is no transforming when you cross the start of each lap.

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

16 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

To get around this I went back to Creator and didn't select the Transform Race option, I just selected create a Stunt Race. I placed all the checkpoints I needed then changed the race type to Transform Race. This leaves the Grid as a normal CP so you can decide which CP will be the required Lobby Vehicle CP and there is no transforming when you cross the start of each lap.

yes, that works for me too, thanks :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, djw180 said:

yes, that works for me too, thanks :)

Good stuff :) 

I was worried I was sending you on a wild goose chase.

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?