Lann

Date of Event: nov 5th

Time of Event in UTC: 21:00

Does Event Repeat: no

Event Host: Lann

Amount of Players Allowed: 16 

Special Rules for Event: nope

Description of Event:

With nothing planned for (EU) tonight I want to see if there is any interest in:

Mixed jobs from the upcoming head to head, the crew challenge and the GTAForums Time Trial.

• Like 2

I might also invite the TEAM crew to join in on the practice, if there is room. He said they might want to join, but he wasnt sure. Its always fun with more players and the teams would obviously be mixed tonight.

The intended playlist;

Sports on "Rattlesnaks run"

Supers on "Rockford Int Raceway" and "TT 2017 - Round 13"

Sports Classics on "Do you even lift bro?"

Rally trucks on "Rally truck playground"

NESuat2.png

• Like 1

@Lann Cheers :)

I will see if I can drag anyone else in, also that Ice Climber job is ready for testing too if you wanna run that afterwards?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

41 minutes ago, Lann said:

Yea, sorry 

No worries Lan :)

I got started on a new project in creator.

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Just watched some of the practice footage.  A little disappointed to be honest. Seems like it will be a cakewalk win.  I like winning, but some of the nervousness of head to heads that i love may not be there this weekend. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

15 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

Just watched some of the practice footage.  A little disappointed to be honest. Seems like it will be a cakewalk win.  I like winning, but some of the nervousness of head to heads that i love may not be there this weekend. 

Tbh the nicest bit was just being able to have a conversation with a couple of them between and during some jobs, seemed like nice folks and after the last mob that’s the main thing for me 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Crawford1872 said:

Tbh the nicest bit was just being able to have a conversation with a couple of them between and during some jobs, seemed like nice folks and after the last mob that’s the main thing for me 

That is good news for sure.  Maybe we can do more events with them.

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

2 hours ago, pete_95973 said:

Apparently, according to Lann, not all who played last Sunday will be playing in the actual H2H.  Not that I think they were sandbagging, but I expect them to come out much stronger come game time.  I for one will not be taking them lightly.  

• Like 2