A very late H'ween Adversary PL

Protocawl

Date of Event: November 4th

Time of Event in UTC: 2:30am

Does Event Repeat: No

Event Host: Protocawl

Amount of Players Allowed: 4-8

Special Rules for Event: Dress up in H'ween fashion if you want, but nothing is mandatory.

Description of Event: The PL that never was. It was supposed to be the Adverse Tuesday H'ween special, but it never happened, but I really want it to happen! So here it is! Scary/creepy adversary modes mixed up with a few custom jobs in a PL that shouldn't take much longer than 1,5hrs. If we get less than 4 players, we could make some money with smuggling instead, since it's still 2x$.

RSVP in this thread!

10:30pm my time.......I'm in Proto!!!

I wish Halloween was all-year round. That's the reason I wear the face paint in GTAV....I can wear it all-year round. Can't do it irl. :( ...and be considered "normal". whatever that means.

• Like 1

It was supposed to be last night, but since Con was the only other one online, it didn't happen. With me being ridiculously tired today, I don't know if I can manage my sleep so that I'll be awake at the same time tonight, but if I am, I can host it.