Adverse Sundays (JustHatched)

omarcomin71

9 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

I am glad you uploaded the Hasta La Vista.  When I took you out at the end i was only imagining how brutal it looked on your screen.  Now I got to see lol.

I had a lot of fun last night.  Was a nice change doing all the 4 max jobs that we don't usually get to play. 

I hope you keep hosting adverse sunday @Hatch.  Its a nice way to wind down the weekend and I think we can get it to grow to get bigger turnouts.  But like I said, even with just the four of us I had fun last night.

Thanks for watching and Hell yeah Pete....winding down Sunday nights with this playlist is one of my fave things to do. I have my wife, my dog, football on my laptop.....what more can I ask for on a Sunday night?

Now you know I was going to upload Hasta La Vista....it's one of my FAVORITE game modes. I giggle like a Japanese anime character when I play it. That last kill you got, I was going to go up the hill but then I said, no I'll turn back onto the road and he will miss me, as you can see, another foot and you miss me. Epic death instead! 

I enjoyed the four player cap but gonna always need advanced notice so I never miss out. lol. If this is opened to the public I can gather some friends and ask about interest so we can have more people joining. No doubt our European friends would want to join but it's 2:30am for them----I know a Sunday 2:30am Playlist would limit my participation because of work the next day. 

I really enjoyed Tiny Racers. First time playing it and I had more fun than I thought. Probably because you guys know how to drive and that makes it fun knowing no one is colliding into me and taking me out within the first 10 seconds. Which is what initially turned me off when I watched gameplay when the mode was released. 

• Like 1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustHatched

• Con

• pete_95973

• Dodge

3 hours ago, pete_95973 said:

I am glad you uploaded the Hasta La Vista.  When I took you out at the end i was only imagining how brutal it looked on your screen.  Now I got to see lol.

I had a lot of fun last night.  Was a nice change doing all the 4 max jobs that we don't usually get to play. 

I hope you keep hosting adverse sunday @Hatch.  Its a nice way to wind down the weekend and I think we can get it to grow to get bigger turnouts.  But like I said, even with just the four of us I had fun last night.

3 hours ago, Con said:

Thanks for watching and Hell yeah Pete....winding down Sunday nights with this playlist is one of my fave things to do. I have my wife, my dog, football on my laptop.....what more can I ask for on a Sunday night?

Now you know I was going to upload Hasta La Vista....it's one of my FAVORITE game modes. I giggle like a Japanese anime character when I play it. That last kill you got, I was going to go up the hill but then I said, no I'll turn back onto the road and he will miss me, as you can see, another foot and you miss me. Epic death instead! 

I enjoyed the four player cap but gonna always need advanced notice so I never miss out. lol. If this is opened to the public I can gather some friends and ask about interest so we can have more people joining. No doubt our European friends would want to join but it's 2:30am for them----I know a Sunday 2:30am Playlist would limit my participation because of work the next day. 

I really enjoyed Tiny Racers. First time playing it and I had more fun than I thought. Probably because you guys know how to drive and that makes it fun knowing no one is colliding into me and taking me out within the first 10 seconds. Which is what initially turned me off when I watched gameplay when the mode was released. 

I don't have any plans of not hosting it, we need at least 4 each week to make it feasible though. It'll always be capped to max of 8, depending on rsvp's it may just be 4 on occasion. I don't mind having randoms hop in, I don't really see us getting more than 6 each week.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

1 hour ago, Hatch said:

I don't have any plans of not hosting it, we need at least 4 each week to make it feasible though. It'll always be capped to max of 8, depending on rsvp's it may just be 4 on occasion. I don't mind having randoms hop in, I don't really see us getting more than 6 each week.

Yeah six should be the cap. I can probably recruit Yo Rosta as a regular most Sundays. I didn't reach out to him last night due to the cap. I can also probably recruit another random that I usually see online at this time slot. 

You can pretty much count on me as a regular to this playlist as it is a great way for me to end the weekend.. Only way I wouldn't plan on attending is health, PS4/monitor breaks, or house fire. Now I would forfeit my spot to any fellow crew members who want to join on the 4-cap nights, so everyone can play.

Edited by Con
  • Like 1

Most Sundays I can probably get Gobbledeez to join as well.  And I know @omarcomin71 was interested in there being more NA friendly playlists in the evenings but I don't think the old fellla can stay up past 7:30 anymore

6258904896_ec4a6f155a_b.jpg

• Haha 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Pete in that Every Bullet Counts...i don't know why you weren't able to pistol whip me, I think maybe because I was in the doorway? Before that though, You can see that you come down the stairs and I'm able to hit you but probably wouldn't have been successful if I had used my pistol. I think the ax has a farther reach. At least it wasnt a Lann Easter Story. hahahaa

Edited by Con

30 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

Most Sundays I can probably get Gobbledeez to join as well.  And I know @omarcomin71 was interested in there being more NA friendly playlists in the evenings but I don't think the old fellla can stay up past 7:30 anymore

6258904896_ec4a6f155a_b.jpg

Maybe after the end of the NFL season I’d be more likely to play.  By the time 7:30 rolls around I’m pretty much in the bag. (I like beer) :) 

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Con said:

Pete in that Every Bullet Counts...i don't know why you weren't able to pistol whip me, I think maybe because I was in the doorway? Before that though, You can see that you come down the stairs and I'm able to hit you but probably wouldn't have been successful if I had used my pistol. I think the ax has a farther reach. At least it wasnt a Lann Easter Story. hahahaa

Yeah must have been, I was whiffing pretty good.  I really like that mode.  Good stuff.

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Was up before dawn today practicing for the H2H.  It’s been a long day of GTA.  

I’ll be around most Sunday evenings but this old man needs to rest. ;)

1 minute ago, omarcomin71 said:

Was up before dawn today practicing for the H2H.  It’s been a long day of GTA.  

I’ll be around most Sunday evenings but this old man needs to rest. ;)

elderly17.gif

• Haha 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

• 2 weeks later...

2nd Sunday, so they will be a few races and DM's in tonights pl

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Hatch said:

2nd Sunday, so they will be a few races and DM's in tonights pl

Dammit. Already told wife, tv night. See you next week , 100%. Will keep 2nd sunday in mind from now on too. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Gonna need a host for this Sunday. I am hosting a Star Trek event and this was the best time to get the most players. It's a first time event for the House of Battery and might get up to 20 people playing.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Hatch said:

Gonna need a host for this Sunday. I am hosting a Star Trek event and this was the best time to get the most players. It's a first time event for the House of Battery and might get up to 20 people playing.

Good luck in your Star Trek battle. I hosted WoW and am hosting SnG on Sunday too, I can host this as long as someone else creates the playlist. 

Edited by Con

23 hours ago, Con said:

Good luck in your Star Trek battle. I hosted WoW and am hosting SnG on Sunday too, i can host this as long as someone else creates the playlist. 

I can make an adversary PL for the event. Any requests?

Edited by Con

• 3 weeks later...

It's the 2nd Sunday of the month, tdms and racing tonight

• Like 1

After missing it the last few weeks I am looking forward to returning to Adverse Sunday this weekend.  I wonder how @Hatch will rig the playlist in his favor this week?

10905699.jpg

• Haha 2

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

3 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

After missing it the last few weeks I am looking forward to returning to Adverse Sunday this weekend.  I wonder how @Hatch will rig the playlist in his favor this week?

10905699.jpg

All air racing this weekend :P

Actually, I am wanting to do a 12 player playlist, need to start rallying the crew to fill it

• Like 1