Adverse Sundays (JustHatched)

omarcomin71

Event Title: Adverse Sundays (JustHatched)
Event Author: omarcomin71
Calendar: Crew Events Calender

Date of Event: Every NA Sunday

Time of Event in UTC: 3:30AM Mondays UTC / 9:30PM Sundays CDT

Does Event Repeat: Yes

If Event Repeats/How Often: Weekly

Event Host: JustHatched

Amount of Players Allowed: 8

Special Rules for Event: None

Description of Event: 

Just a playlist of adversary modes, limit 8 players max (if more than 8 want to play, sorry).

We will play the good modes, we will play the shit modes, but we will play all the modes

Team balancing will be left off,  in each match the top 2 players from each team will switch teams. This is to keep one team from dominating the entire playlist. Will not apply to jobs using more than 2 teams.

Adverse Sundays (JustHatched)
  • Like 1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustHatched

• Con

• pete_95973

• Dodge

On 9/23/2017 at 2:32 PM, omarcomin71 said:

Team balancing will be left on, in each match the top 2 players from each team will switch teams. This is to keep one team from dominating the entire playlist. Will not apply to jobs using more than 2 teams.

That should be team balancing off.

Can't switch teams with it on.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DavidCore89 said:

That should be team balancing off.

Can't switch teams with it on.

Details edited...Thanks DC. 

Will be heavy on bunker jobs for double payout this sunday

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Today is the 2nd Sunday, so there will be 8 player races and DM's in as well

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

I will be making it to my first Adverse Sunday this weekend!  I think it is a great day to wind down the weekend.  I missed the first two because I was in the process of moving and this past Sunday I was on an airplane to Seattle for work.  But I plan to be there this Sunday night.  Can we maybe get a little time collection and power play? :)

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

47 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

Can we maybe get a little time collection and power play? :)

I don't see why we can't

• Like 2

@pete_95973 as much as I hate to say it I think we may need to cancel thus tonight. @Dodge and I both have to be in STO tonight to settle some stuff out federation armada. Most will done in chat but we will need to be in sto if we start making changes. Sorry

I think it needs a substitute Host. And I can think of noone better than @pete_95973 to host this tonight. Once the STO management stuff is settled, hopefully there will be enough time to join up late. 

Dodgeservice.png

21 minutes ago, Dodge said:

I think it needs a substitute Host. And I can think of noone better than @pete_95973 to host this tonight. Once the STO management stuff is settled, hopefully there will be enough time to join up late. 

Thas also an option

24 minutes ago, Dodge said:

Sure I’ll host. Might be just me though lol

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Adverse Sunday 10/15 videos:

Here Pete and Smurf are outnumbered but pull out a victory. 

Another 3 vs 2...this time score is tied ---- next kill wins in this Power Play:

Thanks Pete, Smurf, Rosta, and the random that stuck with us to the end.  BTW, Is this playlist closed to the public?

On 10/16/2017 at 8:52 AM, Con said:

Adverse Sunday 10/15 videos:

Here Pete and Smurf are outnumbered but pull out a victory. 

Another 3 vs 2...this time score is tied ---- next kill wins in this Power Play:

Thanks Pete, Smurf, Rosta, and the random that stuck with us to the end.  BTW, Is this playlist closed to the public?

Despite a low turn out I had a lot of fun Sunday night.  And even though the random sucked props to him for staying and trying his best the whole way through.

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

34 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

Despite a low turn out I had a lot of fun Sunday night.  And even though the random sucked props to him for staying and trying his best the whole way through.

Yeah it was the only reason I jumped ship. I know how frustrating it is for Rosta to have to carry a random. lol. 

• Like 1

Gonna cap this to 4 people tonight

10 hours ago, Con said:

Adverse Sundays 10/22  videos

Full Stream

I am glad you uploaded the Hasta La Vista.  When I took you out at the end i was only imagining how brutal it looked on your screen.  Now I got to see lol.

I had a lot of fun last night.  Was a nice change doing all the 4 max jobs that we don't usually get to play. 

I hope you keep hosting adverse sunday @Hatch.  Its a nice way to wind down the weekend and I think we can get it to grow to get bigger turnouts.  But like I said, even with just the four of us I had fun last night.

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497