planes

djw180

It seems that although many of the new planes are available in the creator the bombs some of them can carry are not. I just tried making a capture based on bombing an NPC base then stealing a package from it. No bombs on Starling or Cuban. Anyone else tried using the planes in the creator? Is there a way use their bombs?

17 minutes ago, djw180 said:

It seems that although many of the new planes are available in the creator the bombs some of them can carry are not. I just tried making a capture based on bombing an NPC base then stealing a package from it. No bombs on Starling or Cuban. Anyone else tried using the planes in the creator? Is there a way use their bombs?

I'm guessing that is because they are upgrades, so they would only be available on custom planes for the people with those upgrades? I have zero experience with the creator so I don't know how it normally works with things like this.

• Like 1

Same for racing, in a gta race the new planes carry no weapons, but you can race them against customs fully armed

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

51 minutes ago, Lann said:

I was told the cp's are always big in air races now after the update.

I thought they looked bigger as well.

Who know's if this is intentional though? On air races I have seen some large CPs with a smaller one inside them, races changed to 32 player jobs that won't load anymore, where GTA mode is the default the host can't choose another race mode - all happened since recent updates and I assume R* didn't mean to do these.