Hatch's air race report

JustHatched

I didn't know until a few day ago about the close to water job bug, so I have went thru all my air races and checked/fixed those and added the new planes in the races where they would make sense to be in

I will go thru water races over the weekend as I know @Beez reported River Rampage as broken, I figure most probably are.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Hatch, I found Cave Dancing, River Rampage, Seashark 62 were all effected.

Do you know about the bug that makes customs always available on jobs that are supposed to be locked to a single vehicle? It effects air races now as we have customs planes. Details & work arounds (sort of) here http://www.domesticbatterygaming.com/topic/11481-un-wanted-customs/.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, djw180 said:

Hatch, I found Cave Dancing, River Rampage, Seashark 62 were all effected.

Do you know about the bug that makes customs always available on jobs that are supposed to be locked to a single vehicle? It effects air races now as we have customs planes. Details & work arounds (sort of) here http://www.domesticbatterygaming.com/topic/11481-un-wanted-customs/.

Fuck.....No, I did not know that.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Just now, Hatch said:

Fuck.....No, I did not know that.

It started when R* released stunt races. I reported it and eventually someone seemed to understand, but of course they said they had other things to work on so fixing it wasn't top priority. Since then further updates have made it worse. The best way to get round it is make the default class something else that intentionaly has customs on, so that they can be turned off. Tell the host to turn customs off and then switch to the class you actually want that only has one option. e.g. say you wanted a race for the Mallard only, have that as the only option in "planes", but make the default helicopters with all available. Host turns customs off with class set to helicopters then switches class to planes. Trouble is, of course, making that clear to the host.