Sprunk

Lann

Event Title: Sprunk
Event Author: Lann
Calendar: Public Events Calendar

AOSO7qn.jpg

With a mix of players from different crews we will have a relaxed and friendly evening with mixed jobs sponsored by Sprunk. Please note its Free Aim.

Sign up on this site to use the rsvp function to reserve a spot! Or send lann3fors a msg on PSN.

We do ask you to not use helmets, call Lester or use the hide blip losing perk in the combat jobs and no excessive curb boosting please.

Sprunk

21 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

The new Ultralight has got a Sprunk livery

Nice! Thats a very rare thing to fly, do you have anything in the works squirrel?

This event could be allowed a bit of "air-creators event touch in combination with the Sprunk theme.

Is it worth delaying this until the new creator update. Rumour has it that air race props are coming.

I started on something but with the creator having issues right now with races being deleted I'm keeping clear until it settles down. 

Edited by Squirrel

1 hour ago, Crawford1872 said:

If we still need jobs I can make a race today, not doing anything in particular. Have we moved away from just using the beach area yes? 

Sounds great! Yes, anywhere!

• Like 1

On 26/08/2017 at 7:19 AM, Lann said:

Adding a manual rsvp for players who are not sitemembers (yet): Mr_TSM665

Cool, can we add In the Winngs? :P I’d like my world record back now

9 minutes ago, Lann said:

Alot of crew and clash of the crew participants in there, did you let @Hatch know he needs to get back in top 10?  

B7eYqm9.png

Any idea how many people were in the lobby when he got it?

Please rsvp if you intend to join as the jobs needs to adjusted depending numbers.

If its only me and @Con I will turn it into a race playlist and add the h2h races.

Edited by Lann

Thanks all for joining, great to have 8-10 XDBX and the same amount of DAMN. We fought well down by the river! Hope we can do something with them in the future as well.