Old School Playlist

zmurko

Event Title: Old School Playlist
Event Author: zmurko
Calendar: Crew Events Calender

OLD SCHOOL PLAYLIST

@Hatch will be hosting an old school playlist, the way it used to be on a Friday/Saturday night.

16 crew created jobs of all types and settings, mostly older stuff all in one go.

Join him and see how it used to be. Be sure you don't miss @Dodge and @Hatch beating the shit out of each other before the PL too. ;)

Saturday, 26th of August at 9:30 PM Central (2:30 AM GMT on Sunday 27th)

Probably limited to 16, so make sure you grab a spot.

Old School Playlist

Had to change to a maybe for this, forgot my parents were out of town leaving me in charge all weekend. 50/50 atm

Edited by Crawford1872
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Crawford1872 said:

Had to change to a maybe for this, forgot my parents were out of town leaving me in charge all weekend. 50/50 atm

Party at your house then?

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

1 hour ago, Hatch said:

Party at your house then?

If anyone can get here the door's open lol, can show you all my rush albums ;) 

Edited by Crawford1872

I want to join this but I'm unsure how it's going to fit between work on Saturday and Sunday. I'll stick myself as a maybe and cross my fingers

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Beez said:

@The_Lady_A at least join for the beginning, you'll get the rare opportunity to meet Rose who is a hoot! 

I should be able to attend I think, looking at the timings of my shifts. It's a real pain that I had to work both days this weekend as that's very rare. Stupid adulthood.

RSVP! Click the "GOING" Button! How about some old school XDBX Saturday Night Playlist! This PL is the grandaddy of them all! This PL is what started this crew! Come relive a precious piece of XDBX history! It doesn't get any better than this!

Meet up like the old days. Bring something you own in Crew Blue! Try to remember what your oldest outfit is. What the crew originally recognized you in. AND WEAR IT!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Dodgeservice.png