mixed playlist

MAHALOKA

Date of Event: Tuesday 15th aug.

Time of Event:  19.00o'clock uk-time / 20.00o'clock eur-time

Host of Event: mahaloka

Amount of Players Allowed: Minimum 4 and Maximum 30

Special Rules for Event: the usual

Description of Event:  mixed playlist : races, tdm's and a capture    (will take requests and job suggestions!!) (playlist duration: between 1hr and 1hr30min)

Playlist link: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/playlists/playlist/u7TNPSnDFEu5xn94LFyyVA

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lann said:

Are we done in time to join the Adversary event tonight? 

yeah, should def be finished before that ;) 

the scheduled event starts at 21.00UK-time 22.00euro-time so should be finished between 30min to 1hour before that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MAHALOKA said:

yeah, should def be finished before that ;) 

the scheduled event starts at 21.00UK-time 22.00euro-time so should be finished between 30min to 1hour before that.

Not to be an a-hole but could you use the UTC thing, it's easier for suckas like me to convert to EST (especially while sneaking into the forums while at work). Thanks. 

Edited by ConGamePro
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Con said:

Not to be an a-hole but could you use the UTC thing, it's easier for suckas like me to convert to EST. Thanks. 

UTC 20:00 for the Adversary event 

UTC 18:00 for the impromptu event 

(UTC always to prefer) 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Con said:

Not to be an a-hole but could you use the UTC thing, it's easier for suckas like me to convert to EST (especially while sneaking into the forums while at work). Thanks. 

sorry man, i have no idea what that even stands for, lol, i know bst and gmt and they're the same for 6months a year..

ill make sure to google some timeconverter for next time

11 minutes ago, MAHALOKA said:

sorry man, i have no idea what that even stands for, lol, i know bst and gmt and they're the same for 6months a year..

ill make sure to google some timeconverter for next time

hahaha....i know it can be tricky. Then you have people like me that think Euro and UK time are the same. That is why using one main timezone like UTC is best. Sadly the pl is at 3pm my time which means i'll still be at work. Maha do you upload to Youtube?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Con said:

hahaha....i know it can be tricky. Then you have people like me that think Euro and UK time are the same. That is why using one main timezone like UTC is best. Sadly the pl is at 3pm my time which means i'll still be at work. Maha do you upload to Youtube?

i do occasionally upload stuff to YT. is there anything in particular u want to see, or just the whole playlist?

1 minute ago, MAHALOKA said:

i do occasionally upload stuff to YT. is there anything in particular u want to see, or just the whole playlist?

Just want to make sure I've subscribed and if you're active on it, I want to make sure I set my notification on.

45 minutes ago, Con said:

Just want to make sure I've subscribed and if you're active on it, I want to make sure I set my notification on.

cheers for subscribing :)  i try to upload something weekly, but its mainly the occasional race or event. im no big-time YT'er.

ps. should def. put notifications on ;)

Edited by MAHALOKA

1 hour ago, MAHALOKA said:

cheers for subscribing :)  i try to upload something weekly, but its mainly the occasional race or event. im no big-time YT'er.

ps. should def. put notifications on ;)

I like watching crew member videos and streams. Especially when the wife is watching her TV shows in the same room. She'll lock up the tv with some reality show and ill bust out the computer and watch viddis. Someone once asked me, why do I post videos of my race wins when there is nothing special in them and the answer is, if you knew how much i sucked at racing in this game, you would record as many wins as possible. lol. I started my channel just to privately review my DM performances and see how I could avoid deaths , etc.  

• Like 1