• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crawford1872

• DavidCore89

• Banketelli

• zmurko

I saw the game :CRY:

We made a great profit from selling him, just a shame it won't be used to buy classy players that aren't too scared to play football the right way.

We'll probably raid Falkirk on transfer deadline day after paying over the odds for one or two championship quality players.

• Haha 1

Hahaha Falkirk are so shite man, being from there tae, shite, do develop young decent players. I liked Kyle Bartley when he was at rangers also. 

7 hours ago, Crawford1872 said:

Hahaha Falkirk are so shite man, being from there tae, shite, do develop young decent players. I liked Kyle Bartley when he was at rangers also. 

Didn't know you were from there :lol:

Bartley is OK, but I don't think he's good enough for the Premier League. Looked quite dodgy against Utd and Southampton. Clement seems to like him, he even got a new contract recently.

Gonna be a long and tough season.

Yeah, the outskirts thankfully, only really go into town for work purposes cause it's a bit of a Shite hole, ain't staying here my whole life for sure. 

As for KB, you're right, not PL standard, not yet anyways but I still love him for this, two mins in hahaha.

you's have a good manager but yeah, need more quality especially with the big man up front injured. 

5 hours ago, DavidCore89 said:

Hope we sign Renato Sanches on loan today.

Hoping for a right back too.

Supposedly Bony as well from what I had read. Sanches is some player though. 

Just now, Crawford1872 said:

Supposedly Bony as well from what I had read. Sanches is some player though. 

Great deal, will get a lot of game time too.

Hope Bony comes back home :LOVE:

5 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

Great deal, will get a lot of game time too.

Hope Bony comes back home :LOVE:

Yeah you's get him and the season looks a bit more positive really, he's Better than FL anyway, he'll score about 2 goals at spurs this season. We signed some young Welsh left back from Cardiff on loan for the season, that and another player or two and I'll be happy enough tbh

7 minutes ago, Crawford1872 said:

Yeah you's get him and the season looks a bit more positive really, he's Better than FL anyway, he'll score about 2 goals at spurs this season. We signed some young Welsh left back from Cardiff on loan for the season, that and another player or two and I'll be happy enough tbh

Yeah, Llorente is good in the air, but the rest of his game is very limited.

Bony banged them in for us a few years ago.

Declan John is a decent young player, hasn't played much in his previous loans, so I don't know too much about him.

Poland visiting Denmark tonight. We are in serious need of the 3 points. They might have two top strikers in Milik and Lewandowski, but we have this guy back on the team!

main-qimg-3b109edbb50c073c7ad168635c4621

• Haha 1

We play Lithuania away tonight, basically already screwed for qualification with England taking the 1st spot and we're like 4th. Manager is an absolute donkey and we'll never qualify under him. 

17 minutes ago, Crawford1872 said:

We play Lithuania away tonight, basically already screwed for qualification with England taking the 1st spot and we're like 4th. Manager is an absolute donkey and we'll never qualify under him. 

England... always grabbing the 1st spot only to be sent out of the actually championship in some embarrassing way.:lol:

And I know the feeling of having a useless manager. We have an absolutely clueless Norwegian in charge at the moment.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Banketelli said:

England... always grabbing the 1st spot only to be sent out of the actually championship in some embarrassing way.:lol:

And I know the feeling of having a useless manager. We have an absolutely clueless Norwegian in charge at the moment.

Viva la Iceland lol, yeah ours just picks the same shite players every time when there are better ones there, just an old pals type gig y'know. He's got no ambition either. 

Surprised Oli McBurnie hasn't got any full caps for Scotland yet.

He looks awkward on the pitch, but a great finisher.

Top scorer in PL2 and player of the year last season.

Tell Strachan :D

Edited by DavidCore89

8 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

Surprised Oli McBurnie hasn't got any full caps for Scotland yet.

He looks awkward on the pitch, but a great finisher.

Top scorer in PL2 and player of the year last season.

Tell Strachan :D

Pretty sure he's a rangers man as well, so that answers your question haha

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

First EPL sacking of the season for former Gers man De Boer. 4 games is all ya get these days cause the money talks, apparently looking at getting woy in to replace him haha

Edited by Crawford1872

Yeah, it's madness in the PL these days, clubs expect instant results or you're out.

Bilic would have got sacked if West Ham lost last night IMO.

Can't see Woy being a good choice, I doubt he's even got over Iceland yet :lol:

Better off getting Big Sam back, not the most attractive football, but gets results. Their squad is quite poor, especially so when Zaha is out and Benteke isn't scoring, so I don't think they were ever gonna be capable of successfully playing the football De Boer wanted.

Edited by DavidCore89