2017 fantasy football (American football) thread

truelife98

Last year I ran a payleague thru NFL. Com and we had a few crew members participate I then filled the league out with work colleagues. I would be more then willing to once again setup a league if we have any crew members interested. Just like last year while it is a pay league it will only be a 20 dollar fee to join and all transactions are free. Use this more as a fun league but the winner will walkway with 180 dollars and 2nd place will get there money back so 20 dollars. The league will be for 10 players and I have a PayPal account that can be used to send me your fee or if you prefer I can give you my address and it can be mailed. If the interest is there I will iron out all the details but for starters it will be a ppr league with a lineup of 1qb 2rb 3wr 1te 1rb/wr/te flex 1def 1kicker.

Once I gain  the interest a date will be selected for a time that hopefully works for everyone for the draft and it will be done online thru the site. 

So if interested reply here and I will keep people updated as to whether or not I move forward with the league depending on interest 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping this 1 time @Con I'm gonna definitely do it again this year should have enough people I work with to fill the league I'm looking to set the draft for Wed Aug 16 at 8pm does that work for you if not let me know and can move it around. I will create the league this week and send the invite out will also send to anyone else interested

On 8/7/2017 at 10:09 AM, Con said:

That draft time sounds fine. I'll be on the lookout for the invite. Thanks!

Invite will be posted shortly 

Edited by truelife98

@Con my bad man I somehow sent wrong link even after checking it like 3 times 

Below should be the correct link please sign up there thanks

Join my NFL Fantasy League.

League ID: 5075514
Password: nfl4life

Join here: http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoincreateteam?leagueId=5075514&leaguePassword=nfl4life

• Haha 1