Start Grid Glitch

Crawford1872

Double G was telling me about this last night, didn't know about it myself and couldn't see anything on here. Sure most of you will know about it already but figured I'd share before I forgot.

Fully explained in video but it's a method of getting cars placed for a race with the small grid that is normally only for bikes.

obviously this wouldn't work for everything, races that you're going from the start for example but if you were building a track for an event that we'd be sorting the grid for anyways and wanted the start of the race to be somewhere GTA won't let you it could be useful. 

Edited by Crawford1872

It's been part of the creator for a long time. It's the reason why I managed to get a duneloader race to start at the top of Chiliad plus getting a van race to start at the top of the dam. 

Useful video for those who didn't know about it. 

When I first saw this thread I thought Rockstar had broken something again 

• Like 1

Yeah @Squirrel now I think about it I can think of a few places it's been used that I hadn't realised before, but if it helps one person fix something or do something they couldn't before then it's been worthwhile haha. Thankfully everything is no more broken than it was yesterday. *touch wood* 

Yeah I knew about it, but wasn't sure how you actually did it, and wasn't fussed because I'm not really a creator. Good to know though if anyone decides to make wacky races.

• Like 1