[Non-XDBX] Los Santos Touring Car Championship

zmurko

Maybe locked out of the big wide net til the 29th but hoping can bribe a neighbour with a tenner for a bit of gaming here and there. 

What people like me and potato have is special but that doesn't mean I don't miss you all (or most ;p)

Hope to see you all before the 29th

• Like 1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mythaga

• zmurko

• JuniorChubb

• Crawford1872

Cheers all who turned out tonight was an entertaining evening despite being a bit down on numbers. 

Welldone @Madden141 for winning overall and was the quickest guy on the night and would have won all 3 races if he didn't bin it while leading Heat 2, handing the win to me ?

Anyway results spreadsheet updated as below:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a5l7dLyX06uE1KkriyeNtTr3q6rg27LYF3Kb4RmHaig/edit?usp=drivesdk

Details of Round 3 will be posted up soon 

I would love to join this event, I have been a big fan of the BTCC and replicating that style of racing is right down my alley! Sign me up

11 hours ago, Mythaga said:

Details of Round 3 will be posted soon, you are welcome to join from the next round 

Will i need to have the crew as active because i am not in as of yet. Also who shall I add on PSN?

1 hour ago, Moe_Yungster said:

Will i need to have the crew as active because i am not in as of yet. Also who shall I add on PSN?

No this is an open event, anyone from any crew can enter as long as they read the rules throughly and abide by them.

Add me on PSN: Mythaga

Edited by Mythaga

Round 3 of the LSTCC will take place:

Wednesday 28th June @ 19:30 BST, freemode meetup from 19:15.

The track will be:

PostOP Raceway
https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/S88c9E0CVEqTr2Y7i9SFPQ

A total contrast to the last round. PostOP Raceway is based at the docks, in typical Touring Car street circuit style, its very tight and narrow, the first corner is a 90 degree harpin! Should make for some close racing though as it's easy to make a mistake and hit the wall but overtaking will be tricky...

The full calendar is being discussed and will be posted once finalised. 

Before anyone else asks, no changing cars between rounds, and please also keep the same colour scheme. This is so people learn who is who and keeps continuity.

However if you really, really must change your car, then you can. But there will be a penalty for doing so. You will have 10 points deducted from your overall points total and you will have to start the first race from the back of the grid. You will only be allowed to change your car once.

Again any further questions just ask ☺

http://gtaforums.com/topic/887865-los-santos-touring-car-championship-ps4/?view=getnewpost

Edited by Mythaga

Hi guys just reminder about this, please sign up asap if you intend to attend, either on GTAF or on here.

We are accepting new entries remember, so come join the fun ☺

• Like 1

As discussed last night guys, I'm still debating what's tracks to use for the final 2 rounds. That High Peak Raceway track we tested is a possibility so is @no_snacks Gold Coast Track (we would require 2 duplicates, a heat 2 & 3 so we can put them in a playlist, would you be ok to do this if required?) 

Plus DoubleG's Singen track...

Or my Vinewood Street Circuit track because @JuniorChubb loves it so much ?

If you have any other suggestions please post a link. 

Cheers 

Edited by Mythaga
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Mythaga said:

As discussed last night guys, I'm still debating what's tracks to use for the final 2 rounds. That High Peak Raceway track we tested is a possibility so is @no_snacks Gold Coast Track (we would require 2 duplicates, a heat 2 & 3 so we can put them in a playlist, would you be ok to do this if required?) 

Plus DoubleG's Singen track...

Or my Vinewood Street Circuit track because @JuniorChubb loves it so much ?

If you have any other suggestions please post a link. 

Cheers 

No problem, mate.

Just let me know if/when you need it done and I'll get onto it. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, zmurko said:

:lol::lol: If you want a bit of a laugh, play my Heat 3 video at 0.5 speed (YT settings). Monkey sounds like he's drunk, Potato isn't much better. :lol:

Too painful to watch again ;):D I will later though

• Like 1