• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lann

• Con

• Squirrel

• Crawford1872

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Lann said:

You should also rsvp for the actual battle @djw180 (if you can)

There's far better players than me for that, especially with those particular TDMs and LTS.

6 minutes ago, djw180 said:

There's far better players than me for that, especially with those particular TDMs and LTS.

I know  i am likely to end up on the lower half of the combat jobs leaderboards, but i still enjoy competing with the crew and as long as there isnt even a full team I dont worry about it.

• Like 1

As always this takes place when I am at work.  I am going to go home for lunch so I may join for a job or two.  I am planning on practicing the races by myself tonight and Saturday before Two Bros.  Will also have a couple of the jobs in Two Bros.

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

• 2 weeks later...

This week we could practice the jobs in the upcoming 15vs15 h2h. I could ask other crews to join in to hopefully get a larger lobby. But today is my birthday and the Mrs got me a standup show for present, and its thursday. So we would need someone to host the practice (20:00 utc thursday), anyone up for it?

10 hours ago, Lann said:

This week we could practice the jobs in the upcoming 15vs15 h2h. I could ask other crews to join in to hopefully get a larger lobby. But today is my birthday and the Mrs got me a standup show for present, and its thursday. So we would need someone to host the practice (20:00 utc thursday), anyone up for it?

As soon as I can secure my early dismissal from work on that day, I will be more than happy to Host. I will let you know as soon as I get authorization. It's about a 60% possibility at the moment. 

Update:  I have been told the probability is likely but it depends on UPS freight cargo we are expecting. Probably a 90% chance but let's get a backup just in case. Thanks.

Edited by Con
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Lann said:

Will you be able to host @Con, and if so should i advertice it to Ddnl, sofs and gtaf?

You read my mind. I was just putting together a PM to you about anything I should know about hosting the practice. I'm 99% sure I'm leaving work early today so everything is going according to plan. How many players do you normally set the practice PL for?  and since I can't see the rsvp for practice squad, its probably a good idea to ask those other crews for warm bodies. 

9 minutes ago, Lann said:

This is the entire h2h pl if youd like

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/playlists/playlist/6DigZveF30CYHrKPhenUCQ

i will ask them to add you on psn, or even create a group with you and their leaders

Cool. I already had the PL Book'ed. I want to handle the practice exactly how you would. 

2 hours ago, zmurko said:

Any chance I could snatch up the 16th of November slot for a racing event?

It'll be a chance for me to play, so I could throw something together and make an event out of it.

Yes, this event (Practice squad) will be permanently removed.