Skorpion

Event Title: Practice Squad (Lann)
Event Author: Skorpion
Calendar: Public Events Calendar

Event Host: Lann
Game: GTA Online
Event Start Date: Thursday, 1st June 2017
Event Start Time:  Thursday, 8:00pm GMT/UTC
(Thursday, 4:00pm EDT / Thursday, 9:00pm BDT / Friday, 6:00am AEST)
Reoccurring: Weekly

Special Rules for Event/s: No helmets in combat jobs and no calling Lester

Description of Event/s: XDBX invites everyone to a weekly practice for numerous competitive events. Every other week we will focus on the jobs from the current Clash of the Crews round. We will also include the GTAForums Time Trial, the Pfister SuperCup the XDBX crew challenge, and other similar events.

ymNt0Sq.png

Picture by alex-ane90

header.jpg

58d5226e1139a_PFISTERSUPERCUPSMALL.png.5

Practice Squad (Lann)

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lann

• Con

• Squirrel

• Crawford1872

Top Posters In This Topic

This week (today)  I am not able to play (host).  Since we had a full mixed lobby last week it would be great if someone wants to host it?!

I may be able to host something. Supercup is coming up so I'll definitely include Hungaroring. Probably at least a 10 lap race of that track. What other events do we have this weekend that need practise for? 

55 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

I may be able to host something. Supercup is coming up so I'll definitely include Hungaroring. Probably at least a 10 lap race of that track. What other events do we have this weekend that need practise for? 

Thanks Squirrel. Combat jobs from Clash of the Crews and the Time Trials track perhaps. The crew challenge is Gang attacks so hard to add. Not sure about SRL. 

No SRL this week. It's always on alternate weeks to Supercup. I'll include a good number of laps of the TT track. If you can list the jobs needed to be played I'll create a playlist to suit. 

Ok I'll start with 10 laps of Supercup, run the CotC playlist with required settings and then finish off with 15 laps of the TT. 

Anything else?

• Thanks 1

@djw180 @The_Lady_A

If the rsvp's stay at these levels I will just run a few races in the playlist. The ones from the Clash, the crew challenge, Pfister Supercup and the GTAF Time trial.

Edited by Lann

If there's no scheduled practice squad this evening I can host some racing. Mainly upcoming Supercup tracks. 

Spa is Monday, there's a new Monza, Sepang is fairly new plus Singapore is almost complete. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

If there's no scheduled practice squad this evening I can host some racing. Mainly upcoming Supercup tracks. 

Spa is Monday, there's a new Monza, Sepang is fairly new plus Singapore is almost complete. 

Should i remove the "cancelled" and you can use this Rsvp?

Tonight I'll be running about 8 laps on Spa, 5 laps of Monza, Sepang and Singapore. 

Will be about an hours run time in total. 

If theres any other tracks that you want to race on let me know. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah I couldn't make tonight as I mentioned. We have a free slot on Monday with no Supercup or anything right? @Squirrel @Lann If that works for everyone why don't we invite some people from ddnl/other CotC crews again to run the PL now we can give them a few days notice? Then have a practice ourselves on Thursday where we can concentrate on tactics/discuss the things we noticed playing through the jobs beforehand. Either way I'll run the race playlist a few times next week to get half decent at the bike and muscle ones.