• Lann

• Con

• zmurko

• pete_95973

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The final beteeen DDNL and GTAF will be played october 7th 19:30 UTC.

The battle for third between SOFS and XDBX will be played october 7th 22:30 UTC.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

When we were getting ready to launch season 2 we ended up one crew short. Aerora of DDNL offered to enter two teams as two completely seperate teams. We agreed upon how it was to be set up and Aerora presented a list of players in the two teams (DDNL and NNDL). One thing we agreed upon was that the players could not switch teams, they could only represent one of the two. As the winners of season 1 and with alot of active players it was a good solution to the problem, and much appreciated from the hosts.

The final against GTAF was a close match. I was watching the Pier TDM yesterday and it came down to single kills in the last 10 seconds, very entertaining! The scores after the 8 jobs were in favour of NNDL (DDNL's second team). But after reviewing the players representing NNDL in the final we have no option but to disqualify any player that was listed and played for the other team (DDNL). We have to do this simply because it is against what we agreed upon in May. Recalculating the scores gives GTAF the win.

I am sorry it had to end like this, but we do follow the rules and I know everyone involved do understand and can accept this.

Congratulations GTAF to the gold and this should leave no shadow over your victory as we all put alot of effort into this league!

Last week XDBX played SOFS for the third place and came out with the bronze medal in a close fun game.

I would like to give all the crews from the two seasons a big THANK YOU from all of XDBX!

There is no third season being planned right now, but if/once an opportunity arise we will be back. 

Meanwhile we and probably most crews in the league are always open for a battle!

Video from the final:

• Like 3