Season 2

Lann

HHMC is leaving the league and I would like to ask all crews to consider if they know any crew fit to take their spot.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lann

• Con

• zmurko

• pete_95973

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/21/2017 at 1:06 AM, Lann said:

HHMC is leaving the league and I would like to ask all crews to consider if they know any crew fit to take their spot.

Wtf? After one round? Sorry to hear that. I'll reach out to some guys I know and hope someone will step up. 

Holy shit, we have the Dutch derby coming up in this round, which could turn out to be the deciding match for no. 1 seed in the playoffs by the looks of it.

The Celtic-Rangers, Partizan-Red Star, Dinamo-CSKA, Arsenal-Tottenham, Inter-Milan, Barca-Real, Ajax-Feyenoord, Celtics-Lakers, ... of GTA. :D

@Houtworm, please let us know when will it be scheduled and where can we tune in to watch it, so we don't miss it!

• Like 3

Whoop Whoop, The Dutch Derby. I like it :)

Alpha(DDNL) VS Omega(NLDD) will be streamed live on live.ddnl.nl on Sunday 9th July at 18:00 UTC

"The Dutch Derby" is gonna be a tough match, Both Alpha and Omega are practicing their butts off.

The teams as it is looking now, (This could change last second)

Alpha: MrTSM, Timozelf, Rammstein, RobBW, Denz040, Locoturko

Omega: Aerora, Boomowned, Cwes, Stefandungen, Dubbleduo, Tastybullets,

I really don't know what to expect, And no one can give you a definite answer.

Both teams have their  strategy, But which one works better on which, and how fast can everyone adapt?

It was a tense week for the players, this week is gonna be worse. I am almost hoping we don't play the finals :P

• Like 3

Round 4 will be posted tomorrow evening.  The results from round 3 will take a little longer this time, about a week actually. 

The initial Raid in round 5 has been remove due to the no-ammo-on-respawn bug. New Raid will be Baggage Handler, the playlist is updated. Also the 80's Turf War TDM will be played with Forced weapons only (micro SMG's). A new poster will be up shortly.

4 hours ago, Lann said:

COTC_-_Season_2_-_Round_5_Updated_1_25.p

Both Last Team Standings and Team Death Matches will be featured in this weeks Two Brothers Playlist. ?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...