Real Life Street Circuits

zmurko

I Know what you mean, @Skorpion.  Was having a look for a suitable place for it too.  Easy to find an area that will work with the layout or setting or elevation, but finding them all in one place is quite hard for Adelaide. :(

I got lucky with the Gold Coast race.  It's a fairly simple layout though, so any roads near the beach were probably going to be suitable.

@zmurko.  I've been on the hunt for a suitable location for Bathurst.  Have got 2 or 3 spots that could work.  Just gotta play around with the layout to see which one is best.  Might have to use a few more stunt sections than I'd prefer, but I'll need to link different roads together somehow and will also need to use some to re-create a couple of the signature corners.  Might be more like 60% natural roads - 40% stunt pieces if that's ok.

Edited by no_snacks

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zmurko

• Squirrel

• no_snacks

• Lann

No worries Skorp, perhaps it'll take a non-local to have a go who doesn't know the area at all. I'll have a go at it once I'm done with Hamilton.

Feel free to look at any of the other 3 tracks that haven't been claimed yet, Townsville, Homebush(Sydney) or Newcaste.

Yeah, I was fully expecting Bathurst to have more track pices, not an issue at all.

Cheers for the update guys!