• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JuniorChubb

• CatManDoza

• Trashbags

• Hurst

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well not been online much and bar the new cars update the other week I've not been on here or able to game much. Enjoyable nights racing and it was pretty fun to be on.   However, it en

@JuniorChubb@CatManDoza@Trashbags@Paulie @Mark Verstappen @doubleg213 @Aslad @Warriors-Ten@mulder @Eser1985 @badingaaa @Challenger001 @AlexHat29          

Morning all, Mrs Chubb is out of isolation today! This May mean Mr Chubb will start to return too his normal self. 👍

Posted Images

Mark Verstappen
On 11/20/2020 at 7:15 PM, JuniorChubb said:

@CatManDoza does this confirm it’s on PS4 as well?

Its not mentioned anywhere but It must be since the version you can play on PS5 now is just the PS4 version with crossplatform between the two. The PS5 'enhanced' exclusive version isn't out till after June somewhere next year.

Edited by Mark Verstappen
JuniorChubb
1 hour ago, Mark Verstappen said:

Its not mentioned anywhere but It must be since the version you can play on PS5 now is just the PS4 version with crossplatform between the two. The PS5 'enhanced' exclusive version isn't out till after June somewhere next year.

This is great news... I thought once the PS5 version was confirmed anything like this would be on that.

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

JuniorChubb
21 minutes ago, Mark Verstappen said:

Unfortunately I bet like PS3 to PS4 they'll do the same when the PS5 version comes.

Unfortunately.... undoubtedly.

Still a while yet though.

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?