Grapefruit

Dragonfruit

Strawberries

Watermelon

Fruits that do live up to their name:

Orange

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JuniorChubb

• CatManDoza

• Trashbags

• Hurst

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@JuniorChubb@CatManDoza@Trashbags@Paulie @Mark Verstappen @doubleg213 @Aslad @Warriors-Ten@mulder @Eser1985 @badingaaa @Challenger001 @AlexHat29          

Well not been online much and bar the new cars update the other week I've not been on here or able to game much. Enjoyable nights racing and it was pretty fun to be on.   However, it en

Morning all, Mrs Chubb is out of isolation today! This May mean Mr Chubb will start to return too his normal self. 👍

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

You're welcome.

But also good you can see I'm having a laugh

aye of course, I laugh about it too hahaha

You can imagine the bullying I get for managing to plough a 1.2 Corsa through a wall when I have mates with 350hp Mk7 Golf GTis and the like 😛

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

CatManDoza
Just now, Aslad said:

aye of course, I laugh about it too hahaha

You can imagine the bullying I get for managing to plough a 1.2 Corsa through a wall when I have mates with 350hp Mk7 Golf GTis and the like 😛

Lols, i wouldnt take the p*ss if I knew you wouldn't find it funny. I was gonna book you for a photoshoot for my new motor, but the seller never got back to me and I missed out on an Octavia vrs estate for a steal of a price.

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Lols, i wouldnt take the p*ss if I knew you wouldn't find it funny. I was gonna book you for a photoshoot for my new motor, but the seller never got back to me and I missed out on an Octavia vrs estate for a steal of a price.

Aw damn! Octavia VRS's are mint cars, my mate has a Mk1 sedan version and the thing is hilariously boaty but really quick

Edit - thank you for looking at estates and not sh*te SUVs

Edited by Aslad

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

CatManDoza
2 minutes ago, Aslad said:

Aw damn! Octavia VRS's are mint cars, my mate has a Mk1 sedan version and the thing is hilariously boaty but really quick

Edit - thank you for looking at estates and not sh*te SUVs

Need an estate now for work, need space for paint, brushes, rollers, tools, ladders etc. Plus nigel ain't an SUV it's a crossover 😜

17 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Need an estate now for work, need space for paint, brushes, rollers, tools, ladders etc. Plus nigel ain't an SUV it's a crossover 😜

Crossover is even worse don't say that lmao

What's your rough budget? I know a few tasty fast estates 👀

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

CatManDoza
1 minute ago, Aslad said:

Crossover is even worse don't say that lmao

What's your rough budget? I know a few tasty fast estates 👀

2000 - 2500 maybe a touch more if at a dealership and can part ex mine against it. I could spend a bit more, but as it's for work and will.more that likely get covered in paint/filler/caulk etc there's no point in paying up

• Like 1
Just now, CatManDoza said:

2000 - 2500 maybe a touch more if at a dealership and can part ex mine against it. I could spend a bit more, but as it's for work and will.more that likely get covered in paint/filler/caulk etc there's no point in paying up

Hmm, for that price you can find some interesting quick estates. Can get semi-high mileage Audi A4 Avant S-Lines which are pretty rapid, or if you can find an Insignia 2.0 SRi 4x4 they're a bit of a sleeper while also being pretty practical and have surprisingly nice interiors that are well-kitted out. 

Volvo V50s are also extremely nice cars or a 2005-ish generation Subaru Legacy, one of my absolute favourite estates 😄

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)