VANS Chat

VANS Official

I'm currently continuing my stock stake as I need to get a full inventory of everything I have sitting around to transfer it across to the limited company.

It's not exactly what you would call thrilling work, although I have counted up probably less than 1% of my stock and it's a fairly sizeable chunk of money I'm sitting on.

Just the nuts, bolts, washers, screws and miscellaneous trim and wiring clips etc. are over £500 worth.  

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, doubleg213 said:

I'm currently continuing my stock stake as I need to get a full inventory of everything I have sitting around to transfer it across to the limited company.

It's not exactly what you would call thrilling work, although I have counted up probably less than 1% of my stock and it's a fairly sizeable chunk of money I'm sitting on.

Just the nuts, bolts, washers, screws and miscellaneous trim and wiring clips etc. are over £500 worth.  

that sounds 'riveting'

• Haha 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

found a nice looking fivem server. fully sandbox, 250 custom cars. can be laggy if you're close to too mnay players and it killed my computer for a minute or 2 after closing it down.

nice old audi for G:

tznsrBC.jpg

aand something for @paulie to fit his F1 wheels in:

R7NBZ8p.jpg

• Like 3

There’s so many amazing cars on the fivem server, makes me wish Rockstar would bring some over to PS4. I say @SkyeDave? Since I sent you a text message on your last birthday, could you please buy me a gaming PC for my next birthday? Thanks in advance👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

found a nice looking fivem server. fully sandbox, 250 custom cars. can be laggy if you're close to too mnay players and it killed my computer for a minute or 2 after closing it down.

nice old audi for G:

tznsrBC.jpg

aand something for @paulie to fit his F1 wheels in:

R7NBZ8p.jpg

Never mind the Audi. 

I'm more interested in the 1981 Granada. 

The Mk2 Granada's I had are my favourite cars I ever owned. Like driving a big soft V6 Armchair. 

Edited by doubleg213
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, doubleg213 said:

Never mind the Audi. 

I'm more interested in the 1981 Granada. 

The Mk2 Granada's I had are my favourite cars I ever owned. Like driving a big soft V6 Armchair. 

I pulled the granada up, but it didn't look like anything I'd ever seen. Was there ever an American granada? Looked very American to me 

Also, @mulder I've got the skeleton of a pc you can have, just needs a processor and graphics card to make it half decent 

Edited by CatManDoza
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, doubleg213 said:

Yes, they did an American Granada which by all accounts was bloody awful 

Yeah think it was the American one then 

I absolutely appreciate the offer @CatManDoza, but to be honest I barely know how to turn a PC on, never mind trying to assemble one 😂. But if my favourite brother were to buy me a ready to go top of the range liquid cooled gaming PC then I could probably summon up the effort to Google how to turn it on and access fivem.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mulder said:

I absolutely appreciate the offer @CatManDoza, but to be honest I barely know how to turn a PC on, never mind trying to assemble one 😂. But if my favourite brother were to buy me a ready to go top of the range liquid cooled gaming PC then I could probably summon up the effort to Google how to turn it on and access fivem.

So who is this favourite brother? And why haven't we met him yet? 

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Have you ever noticed that if you put the names @CatManDozawolf and @mulder together then it's

Catman Dozawolf Mulder   which is an anagram of........

Alcatraz Demon Mudflow 

because the pair of you spout so much sh*t you'd think it was coming from the Devils own inescapable prison cell toilet.

Edited by SkyeDave
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

just been on wreckfest for the first time in months and realised I have 8 free DLC packs to download... might be worth revisiting the game for a night at some stage?

Edited by Aslad

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

On 8/30/2020 at 12:16 AM, Aslad said:

just been on wreckfest for the first time in months and realised I have 8 free DLC packs to download... might be worth revisiting the game for a night at some stage?

100% agree, I know Mythaga is always down for Wreckfest. I wouldn’t mind hosting a night on there (on PS4) 

• Like 1

Just now, Warriors-Ten said:

100% agree, I know Mythaga is always down for Wreckfest. I wouldn’t mind hosting a night on there (on PS4) 

same here I'd be up for a sesh, not touched the game in abolute time

• Like 2

Still a student 😉

Had my first paid photoshoot today tho and then the client wrote her car off on her way home 😬

• Sad 1

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

7 minutes ago, Aslad said:

Still a student 😉

Had my first paid photoshoot today tho and then the client wrote her car off on her way home 😬

noooooooo way

46 minutes ago, Aslad said:

Still a student 😉

The Salad effect?

• Haha 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Dropping the young un off at high school today. Makes me feel old at the tender age of 33. Looks so smart bless him

• Like 2

On 9/1/2020 at 1:15 PM, JuniorChubb said:

The Salad effect?

Oh god 

• Haha 1

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)