VANS Chat

VANS Official

45 minutes ago, mulder said:

Never mind deposits and all that boring stuff. The most important question is what car on GTA is most comparable to it? 

Penumbra surely

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

30 minutes ago, mulder said:

I think @Pauliemight be right, which is a bugger cos I don’t own a Prairie. “Colin the coupe” is gonna end up “costing me cash”.

Don't want to alarm you mulder, but you sounded a lot like Dave there!!

Also, having looked at the prairie, I agree

Edited by CatManDoza
  • Haha 2

Oh crap. To be fair though I think Dave would have used far more words and gone on some long rambling story for about 10 minutes to say what I did in a couple of sentences. 

• Haha 1

Went to view it: 4 services in 11 years and the air con wasn't working. Had to walk away, bit gutted but the search continues! I'll get a Colin eventually 😂

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

14 minutes ago, Aslad said:

4 services in 11 years

Are you buying a car off me?

• Haha 2

also had this clip on my ps4 from team racing night, Messers Chubb & Trash being pure filth

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, CatManDoza said:

also had this clip on my ps4 from team racing night, Messers Chubb & Trash being pure filth

I was laughing for the first few seconds watching that then I had a flashback and remembered it was me bloody driving!  Pair of b*stards! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Too b*stard hot again today, shower, no drying off, fan and found this on youtube. Mad eme laugh far more than it should of

On 6/26/2020 at 11:15 AM, mulder said:

Never mind deposits and all that boring stuff. The most important question is what car on GTA is most comparable to it? 

My first thought was exactly that!

19 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

I can’t remember it being that filthy.... I blame Maltese Internet.

• Haha 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

29 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Afternoon numpties of the Van Society.

Tom Hanks Hello GIF

Hey loser. 

@Paulie what did you manage to do to get robben out of retirement? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

Afternoon numpties of the Van Society.

Tom Hanks Hello GIF

afternoon mr chubb hope everyone enjoying there sunday

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

afternoon mr chubb hope everyone enjoying there sunday

Back at work next Sunday so trying to get max chill from this one.

Hope you are resting your leg!

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

1 minute ago, JuniorChubb said:

Back at work next Sunday so trying to get max chill from this one.

Hope you are resting your leg!

got no choice 

thought i would go crazy not being at work but after 25 yrs of hard graft i am enjoying the rest(painfull) but still nice think i gonna try plan an event but will ask if u can host it chubb if u cool with that  

also conan exhiles free on epic from the 2nd july

Just going to my third b&m to get postal supplies (and hotwheels) then I should be on

1 hour ago, CatManDoza said:

Just going to my third b&m to get postal supplies (and hotwheels) then I should be on

okey dokey will look out for u 

Afternoon all!

On 6/28/2020 at 12:38 PM, CatManDoza said:

@Paulie what did you manage to do to get robben out of retirement? 

Hahaha well it did took all the power and influence that I had but it seemed eventually the real reason was Misses Robben missed me so much since we were teenagers so she decided to come back to the north of Holland and Arjen thought well then I try to play some games again for the club that I started with.

Sadly for misses Robben I am no longer living as a single man in the north so to compensatie a bit I will watch the games and I'll try to give misses Robben a great time when we are watching and cheering for her husband who will make us seasonal champion! 😎😂💪💚

Lol lol lol but man seriously I cried of happiness when I heared the news of him coming back. Finally something to be very happy about! And this comeback, with his experience, drive and passion for the game will give the club and the whole city of Groningen and around an amazing boost. And we were in serious need of such a thing, so all hail to the great Arjen Robben. Our savior! 🙌💚

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Paulie said:

Afternoon all!

Hahaha well it did took all the power and influence that I had but it seemed eventually the real reason was Misses Robben missed me so much since we were teenagers so she decided to come back to the north of Holland and Arjen thought well then I try to play some games again for the club that I started with.

Sadly for misses Robben I am no longer living as a single man in the north so to compensatie a bit I will watch the games and I'll try to give misses Robben a great time when we are watching and cheering for her husband who will make us seasonal champion! 😎😂💪💚

Lol lol lol but man seriously I cried of happiness when I heared the news of him coming back. Finally something to be very happy about! And this comeback, with his experience, drive and passion for the game will give the club and the whole city of Groningen and around an amazing boost. And we were in serious need of such a thing, so all hail to the great Arjen Robben. Our savior! 🙌💚

fair play, just need suarez & Van dijk to return now!!!

Been a long *ss day today, cut down a tree applied for possibly my dream job and finally got round to sorting out my Noisy PS4, think I know why it sounded like it was going to take off.... runs silent now!

JGcQGk8.jpg

Edited by CatManDoza
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

morning gents @CatManDoza how did u get on cleaning inbetween the blades what did u use 

cotton bud to remove most of it, then just blew and blew and blew on it to shift it. Runs like a dream now

can be a bugger getting the case off though. if you have 3 screws on the rear its easy, I only had one and had to hold it apart with my sausage fingers then get a screwdriver intop the corners to prize it open

Edited by CatManDoza

6 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

cotton bud to remove most of it, then just blew and blew and blew on it to shift it. Runs like a dream now

can be a bugger getting the case off though. if you have 3 screws on the rear its easy, I only had one and had to hold it apart with my sausage fingers then get a screwdriver intop the corners to prize it open

did u manage to take the plastic cover from the fan itself