Jump to content
VANS Official

VANS Chat

Recommended Posts

SkyeDave
On 6/22/2020 at 1:33 PM, Paulie said:

Afternoon all, the other stranger here 😅

My apologies about the no show and no reaction after that very special summoning 😂 I wish I had seen it sooner because it really cracked me up ☺️🙌

I was pretty busy but I am also still having a pretty hard time getting through these surreal times and to be honest when my thoughts are mostly dark and depressing I prefer to let this platform be for a moment. 

Looking forward to wednesday again, last week was a true blast and hopefully we'll have such great fun again. But whatever the event in general and overall our wednesdays are always worth it and a very welcome distraction! ☺️🙌

 

 

 

 

I hear you @Paulie.  Wednesday nights had become a big part of my socialising before this but now they pretty much are my socialising. It's the only part of my weekly routine that's remained constant.   Motivation is particularly difficult during these times. We've been bombarded with so much news it's easier than ever to be distracted by whats going on in the big wide world when you're trying to get the simple stuff done.  Look forward to seeing you guys tomorrow.  Especially now that the pressure is really on for us to have a good time.  You guys had better f*cking sound like you're enjoying yourselves or else.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JuniorChubb

wednesday hump day GIF

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SkyeDave

Ok.  So someone just sent me an add from facebook for a Dave.Directory from a guy who is planning to list all the Dave's.   I went to his Twitter account tp see what he's all about..   All all he does is post what day it is every day.....  

 

Every single day for three years now.  

 

So naturally I've signed up. Managed to get in quick, I'm only the 60th Dave.  I think this is going to be huge.  Could be bigger than facebook and twitter combined.  For Dave's obviously.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CatManDoza
3 minutes ago, SkyeDave said:

Ok.  So someone just sent me an add from facebook for a Dave.Directory from a guy who is planning to list all the Dave's.   I went to his Twitter account tp see what he's all about..   All all he does is post what day it is every day.....  

 

Every single day for three years now.  

 

So naturally I've signed up. Managed to get in quick, I'm only the 60th Dave.  I think this is going to be huge.  Could be bigger than facebook and twitter combined.  For Dave's obviously.

Fantastic, now Where's that deed poll form..... 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mulder
1 hour ago, SkyeDave said:

I hear you @Paulie.  Wednesday nights had become a big part of my socialising before this but now they pretty much are my socialising. It's the only part of my weekly routine that's remained constant.   Motivation is particularly difficult during these times. We've been bombarded with so much news it's easier than ever to be distracted by whats going on in the big wide world when you're trying to get the simple stuff done.  Look forward to seeing you guys tomorrow.  Especially now that the pressure is really on for us to have a good time.  You guys had better f*cking sound like you're enjoying yourselves or else.

Oh god! Please no! Does this mean that tomorrow @SkyeDave is going to be on painfully good form? Trying to cheer us all up with his “witty” banter? I don’t know if I can handle that, not with everything else that’s going on....

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JuniorChubb

I don’t know what to say @mulder... we could just start a private party chat and not invite him.

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

 

  • Haha 2

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trashbags

morning peeps hope everyone good today 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paulie

Oh yes Trashy, very good today, very hot and sunny but especially because it is a Wednesday my dudes! 

Hope with you too mate and hopefully those expensive painkillers did their job.

Could not sleep very well last night so I had a nightly GTA session on my own 😅

Got all the cars prepared for tonight and even found myself a Speedo after a respectable while and I am so happy to have a customized Speedo again that is not a Speedo Custom 😎 Do you follow? 🙃 I had a modded one in the PS3 days and never got over the fact I ditched it somehow 😅 

Can't wait for tonight!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CatManDoza

It may be hot and sunny, but when painting a hall, stairs and landing, it f*cking sucks. Wetter than an otters pocket I am!! 

Should be fun this eve locked in my dining room with the door shut and no air floating around

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paulie
22 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

It may be hot and sunny, but when painting a hall, stairs and landing, it f*cking sucks. Wetter than an otters pocket I am!! 

Should be fun this eve locked in my dining room with the door shut and no air floating around

Oh man I feel you 😅 I'll put a cold wet towel on my neck and a bucket with ice and beers next to my seat and i'll get through the first hour 😅 for you that will only help probably just for 10 minutes 😜😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CatManDoza

It's a great room for gaming in normally, but when the wife's at home, I have to shut the door so I don't disturb her TV, but with ps4, pc, monitor and TV, it gets a little stuffy. 

Think I'll have my fan on the pc under my desk

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JuniorChubb
1 hour ago, CatManDoza said:

It may be hot and sunny, but when painting a hall, stairs and landing, it f*cking sucks. Wetter than an otters pocket I am!! 

Should be fun this eve locked in my dining room with the door shut and no air floating around

Indeed, I’m not quite working as hard as yourself but removing cupboard doors today has lead me to meet Betty Swallocks...

I need to get home and relax.


Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CatManDoza
1 hour ago, JuniorChubb said:

Indeed, I’m not quite working as hard as yourself but removing cupboard doors today has lead me to meet Betty Swallocks...

I need to get home and relax.

even the smallest task results in massive sweatage today.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trashbags

little bit of sun and everyone dieing lolanimation melting GIF by Jolly Rancher

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aslad

Guess who forgot what day it was

  • Sad 1

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CatManDoza
10 hours ago, Aslad said:

Off to look at a new car tomorrow!

 

https://west-motors.co.uk/vehicle/name/hyundai-coupe-siii/#vehicle-detail

 

Colin the Coupe may be a thing! Big excitement 😄

 

Excellent news. If we don't get a reveal like this, then you suck. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JuniorChubb

Colin the Coupe we are ready for you!

  • Haha 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aslad
20 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Colin the Coupe we are ready for you!

 

Chance I may not get it now, called to organise a viewing and they've said they think there's a deposit on it 😭😭


No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mulder

Never mind deposits and all that boring stuff. The most important question is what car on GTA is most comparable to it? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paulie

Gregg the Wreck was almost replaced by Colin the Coupe, which would fit the Prairie in GTA, but now there's just a John Doe, with no new car to show. 

 

 

There will be a nice Prairie waiting for you eventually Salad! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...