VANS Chat

VANS Official

3 hours ago, Paulie said:

So you all on BF2 now? 🤔😅

had a good blast on friday night if u got the space to install  it im sure we will be having another night of it 

• Like 1

I would say I’ll see you on GTS tonight @Paulie & @Road2FURY but there is a for tie event!

And yes, SWB2 was on the menu the other night. I am soooo out of practice though.

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

3 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

I would say I’ll see you on GTS tonight @Paulie & @Road2FURY but there is a for tie event!

And yes, SWB2 was on the menu the other night. I am soooo out of practice though.

Is that like a black tie event?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SkyeDave said:

Is that like a black tie event?

Nite of the Forts young Dave... Nite of the Forts.

Lols guys, i was confused and thought BF as of Battlefield instead of Battlefront 🙃😅 got it in my library and i'll have some space so i'll have a look.

• Haha 1

Morning all, also apologies for the delay but plans will be up tonight for Wednesday.

• Like 1

Quite possibly my favourite youtube channel not to feature a Canadian dismantling things while telling dubious jokes is VHS Rallies. Just posting the below as it features Sutton Park which isn't far from where our man of cats lives.

Second video, from the same rally only really posting as on the exit from the corner following the time stamp in the crowd on the left there is a young double g. A double g from a simpler time who still had hopes and dreams and all of that bullsh*t. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, doubleg213 said:

Quite possibly my favourite youtube channel not to feature a Canadian dismantling things while telling dubious jokes is VHS Rallies. Just posting the below as it features Sutton Park which isn't far from where our man of cats lives.

Second video, from the same rally only really posting as on the exit from the corner following the time stamp in the crowd on the left there is a young double g. A double g from a simpler time who still had hopes and dreams and all of that bullsh*t. 

oooooooo, I'll have to look out for that place, only 45 mins away.

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

1 hour ago, JuniorChubb said:

Good morn to one and all!

tired good morning GIF

Good day. A wet and horrible day here. A day for doing nothing. 

Popped over to Wolverhampton for some more cheap food goodness and a cheeky visit to B&m for some hot wheels. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

Good morn to one and all!

tired good morning GIF

afternoon glorious here today time for a bacon n egg banjo and some thumb warring of some kind  

• Like 1

morning spunk trumpets. Grey and miserable here again today, but it's gonna be a great day!

Had the radio on this morning while doing breakfast for the school run, Scala radio, classic music for the modern age. They played a classical cover of the Mario brothers theme, and then plugged their Saturday afternoon show dedicated to Video Game music!

• Like 1

@CatManDoza I keep hearing adverts for Scala on the radio, if Catman recommends then Chubb shall listen!

20 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

@CatManDoza I keep hearing adverts for Scala on the radio, if Catman recommends then Chubb shall listen!

I quite enjoy it, it has everything from proper classical to classical versions of popular songs, to TV and film scores. We get GoT theme every so often

49 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

I quite enjoy it, it has everything from proper classical to classical versions of popular songs, to TV and film scores. We get GoT theme every so often

GoT was exactly what sprung to mind... they play TV/Film themes on a Classic FM but only very rarely, far too commercial for the hardcore fans.

36 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

morning peeps whats accurring 

we gaming tonight @CatManDoza  @JuniorChubb

Afternoon Sergeant Trashbags.

han solo salute GIF

Will try to get on and explore the waterworld that is Fortnite, or maybe slay some Rebel Scum of BF2.

Bing is of school sick and I feel about as motivated as a dead slug right now though due to my work colleagues and their inability to follow the distancing rules we have been set... hopefully a cup of tea and the sofa will perk me up a little.

4 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Afternoon Sergeant Trashbags.

han solo salute GIF

Will try to get on and explore the waterworld that is Fortnite, or maybe slay some Rebel Scum of BF2.

Bing is of school sick and I feel about as motivated as a dead slug right now though due to my work colleagues and their inability to follow the distancing rules we have been set... hopefully a cup of tea and the sofa will perk me up a little.

exactly what i am doing nice cup of tea and some gary baldy's on the sofa happy with either or maybe we can get @Paulie in too and anyone else

Edited by Trashbags

I reckon I'll be about. Couple of Facebook marketplace Pickups to go and grab and test, then I'll be good to go

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

I disagree!

sorry chubb have to be a stickler and agree with cat 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1