VANS Chat

VANS Official

1 hour ago, CatManDoza said:

@JuniorChubb give me some keynotes in the morning I turned off after the gta announcement. Are they having a laugh? Another gta5 rehash

Dude!!!!!!

This is great news, it’s free and will breath a bit of life back into the game until GTA6 comes along.

Everything else looked amazing, new GTS with what looked like ‘free drive city’, some other great looking games but I’m not sure I’ll ever play any of them though. 

It was loooooong, seemed a bit ‘hashed together’ but I was disappointed it finished as I wanted to see more.

• Like 2

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

@Paulie finally found new kids turbo with English subtitles. What a delightfully stupid film, but f*ck me I laughed

• Haha 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

1 minute ago, JuniorChubb said:

Dude!!!!!!

This is great news, it’s free and will breath a bit of life back into the game until GTA6 comes along.

Everything else looked amazing, new GTS with what looked like ‘free drive city’, some other great looking games but I’m not sure I’ll ever play any of them though. 

It was loooooong, seemed a bit ‘hashed together’ but I was disappointed it finished as I wanted to see more.

Mate you'll be in your 50s when gta6 comes out. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Mate you'll be in your 50s when gta6 comes out. 

You might be too!

7 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

You might be too!

I don't intend on living that long

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

I don't intend on living that long

mornig gents ye watched the ps5 advert looks quite s*xy too some nice looking games too think with gta we can maybe hope we gonna be getting a few more dlc's in the future escpecially with what fivem are doing with it 

side note anyone on tonight for some fun and giggles 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Trashbags said:

mornig gents ye watched the ps5 advert looks quite s*xy too some nice looking games too think with gta we can maybe hope we gonna be getting a few more dlc's in the future escpecially with what fivem are doing with it 

side note anyone on tonight for some fun and giggles 

Maybe a bit of Star Wars?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

@Paulie finally found new kids turbo with English subtitles. What a delightfully stupid film, but f*ck me I laughed

Awesome mate 😂 but it is their second movie, if you have to get the chance to get their first movie, get it! Its way more hilarious and not with all the over the top zombie and guns shait 😅 they started out with just random but hilarious sketches in and around the now famous little village of Maaskantje. And the first movie is a sort of follow up on these sketches. The Turbo movie was made later together with a big tv production company so they had more budget and could go even more crazy, as they did lol.

Oh yeah and I am also fine with no new GTA yet and getting 1 million every month until in drops on PS5 in 2021 😃 not that I need it of course but its nice 😎😇

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Awesome mate 😂 but it is their second movie, if you have to get the chance to get their first movie, get it! Its way more hilarious and not with all the over the top zombie and guns shait 😅 they started out with just random but hilarious sketches in and around the now famous little village of Maaskantje. And the first movie is a sort of follow up on these sketches. The Turbo movie was made later together with a big tv production company so they had more budget and could go even more crazy, as they did lol.

Is it? I watched the one with earliest date on it. I'll have a look later. The bit where rikkert loses his job at the garage to the "better" employee made me choke on my toffee crisp

13 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

@CatManDoza u played the battlefront 2 single player yet 

No, not really been on my ps4 the last couple of weeks really

Just now, CatManDoza said:

No, not really been on my ps4 the last couple of weeks really

def worth a dabble 

• Like 1

I'll install and play Battlefront 2 online, however, only if my demands are fullfilled. 

Demand 1: Bing also installs it

Demand 2: Bing joins us

Demand 3: See demands one and two

• Like 1

Re: the GTA V 2021 on PS5 business. 

Have they said anything about if you can keep your current PS4 account? There is no way whatsoever I'm buying it again if I have to start off with zero cash again.

1 minute ago, doubleg213 said:

Re: the GTA V 2021 on PS5 business. 

Have they said anything about if you can keep your current PS4 account? There is no way whatsoever I'm buying it again if I have to start off with zero cash again.

I'm guessing so, as we get $1million a month until the game release on PS5, thus giving us a healthy bank balance for the over priced in game update items.

If not then f*ck em!

I have a sizeable quantity of stocks still to be cashed in as well, if it's not been patched I may replenish those as well in anticipation.

The worst thing, and Chubb will be with me on this one will be having to play prologue yet again. 

Edited by CatManDoza
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2