Jump to content
VANS Official

VANS Chat

Recommended Posts

Hurst
35 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

@Hurst sorry old pal, only saw your message when I went up to bed where my phone was. We were just finishing the last race when you messaged.

Got my new £3.50 light box today, make my ebay pics a little better

jsPcV7L.jpg

You better be sorry, punk. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JuniorChubb

@CatManDoza so glad you got your lightbox now, cheap as chips too.

Don't forget to get into some image editing too. Maybe not for eBay but for BCD vids and thumbnails etc.

That little diorama you set up looks sick, I hope you don't mind but I had to do this...

BCD.jpg

  • Like 3

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CatManDoza
52 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

@CatManDoza so glad you got your lightbox now, cheap as chips too.

Don't forget to get into some image editing too. Maybe not for eBay but for BCD vids and thumbnails etc.

That little diorama you set up looks sick, I hope you don't mind but I had to do this...

BCD.jpg

Not at all chubb, looks class. I need to get another customer done, just been lacking materials recently. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hurst

Downloaded COD WW2. So we can have vintage cod n chips. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trashbags

morning gents what to so today

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JuniorChubb

@Trashbags we could chop up @CatManDoza’s fingers and put them in a sandwich?

  • Haha 2

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trashbags
Just now, JuniorChubb said:

@Trashbags we could chop up @CatManDoza’s fingers and put them in a sandwich?

hmmm breakfast time 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hurst

COD WW2 is pretty good. The campaign was intense, but short. I finished it today.

online is a pig. I’m starting to get the hang of it, it’s not as smooth as modern warfare in terms of guns and movements but I can only assume it’s due to the ancient guns etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CatManDoza
6 minutes ago, Hurst said:

COD WW2 is pretty good. The campaign was intense, but short. I finished it today.

online is a pig. I’m starting to get the hang of it, it’s not as smooth as modern warfare in terms of guns and movements but I can only assume it’s due to the ancient guns etc. 

I was playing the campaign earlier the wife asked what film I was watching when one of the cutscenes was on! 

Have you seen the toy soldiers mode in online? I've only had a quick go on that and of course prop hunt 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hurst
2 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

I was playing the campaign earlier the wife asked what film I was watching when one of the cutscenes was on! 

Have you seen the toy soldiers mode in online? I've only had a quick go on that and of course prop hunt 

Those cutscenes are insane! I was debating on whether they’re real...

I haven’t checked those two modes out. But will tomorrow, I’ve just played TDM to get my levels up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trashbags

yogoslavian mess tin was prob last thing thought he would have bought lol

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CatManDoza
12 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

yogoslavian mess tin was prob last thing thought he would have bought lol

he's mad on anyhting army, he bought that and a 50 cal ammo box.

He's also building a trecnh in the garden

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trashbags
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

he's mad on anyhting army, he bought that and a 50 cal ammo box.

He's also building a trecnh in the garden

to be that age again ye man im jealous spent many a time digging fox holes

remember on exercise got bugged out and got a flash bang go off in front of my face couldnt see for a day 

Edited by Trashbags
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CatManDoza
4 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

to be that age again ye man im jealous spent many a time digging fox holes

remember on exercise got bugged out and got a flash bang go off in front of my face couldnt see for a day 

classic trashbags

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trashbags

best start in life mate escpecially nowadays trying to get my girls in get educated disciplined get a trade and if they do the min term at least come out with a bank balance and a good start in life should be national service 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trashbags

now thats cool does it have a writen number anywhere if so will be the persons military number which is extra cool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CatManDoza
1 minute ago, Trashbags said:

now thats cool does it have a writen number anywhere if so will be the persons military number which is extra cool

yeah the top of the fabric outer has something, can't make it out 100% though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trashbags

ye man wish i kept more of my stuff my army smock is 1 of my pride posesions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...