VANS Chat

VANS Official

19 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

The superest of all Super Sundays, that have ever been super or indeed, a Sunday!

indeed 

morning all

• Like 1

I always review my business accounts on a Monday, mainly as I believe it's far easier to just update in 30 seconds chunks during the week as transactions happen and then give them a double check on a Monday rather than waiting till tax return time and then getting all panicky.

And yes, I do have some very nice spreadsheets which help with this immensely. One of my great satisfactions is when I update my spreadsheet before I actually login to the bank and/or paypal and the balances are identical to the penny. 

Anyhoo, I also transfer my paypal funds to my bank account when I do this, they've changed the process now though and I got this highly useful message.

Capture.JPG

Would you like your money immediately and free, or would you prefer to wait up to 3 days and get your money slower and free?

Edited by doubleg213

4 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Morning @Trashbags... a little meh this morning.

But tally-ho, on we go!

Ye ivr been the same lately trying to cure it with my litre cup of blk coffee then need to test out somr jobs on fivem and change language on some things 

• Like 1

I'm spending the morning being lazy. Got a tree needs chopping up, so I'm putting stuff on ebay and upgrading to Windows 10 finally. 

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

5 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

I'm spending the morning being lazy. Got a tree needs chopping up, so I'm putting stuff on ebay and upgrading to Windows 10 finally. 

Very nive good to hear cat 

Afternoon all, same here feeling very meh for days and days. Even with the sun shining and some very nice and productive work around the house for example, things should look and feel a bit brighter but they aren't. 

Normally creativity helped me a lot to 'zone-out' from the daily madness but the utter madness we now live in makes this almost impossible. 

Ironically the only thing that helps me 'zone-out' on my own now is Warzone. While the world we are living is turning into a warzone itself. I just can't make it up anymore 🙃

So to you old remastered CoD Vansters out there I would say get Warzone! @Hurst you are gonna love it! 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Afternoon all, same here feeling very meh for days and days. Even with the sun shining and some very nice and productive work around the house for example, things should look and feel a bit brighter but they aren't. 

Normally creativity helped me a lot to 'zone-out' from the daily madness but the utter madness we now live in makes this almost impossible. 

Ironically the only thing that helps me 'zone-out' on my own now is Warzone. While the world we are living is turning into a warzone itself. I just can't make it up anymore 🙃

So to you old remastered CoD Vansters out there I would say get Warzone! @Hurst you are gonna love it! 

When u next on paulie def up for joining ur next adventure 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Trashbags said:

When u next on paulie def up for joining ur next adventure 

Awesome Trashy, thing is this nightbrawler is mostly 'zoning-out' at late night times 😅 but when there's some action at some more christian times I will let you know and I do look forward to a moment the squad will reunite in Warzone 😃🙌

• Like 1

I think I feel you all. 60 odd days of lockdown are finally taking their toll, everyone and everything is pissing me the f*ck off at the mo! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CatManDoza said:

I think I feel you all. 60 odd days of lockdown are finally taking their toll, everyone and everything is pissing me the f*ck off at the mo! 

To be honest im loving the stay at home thing spend8ng more time with the kids baking and gaming and what not can get hectick but just sly off to my room with my ps4 which brings me to my nrxt problem tom could be my last online gaming night for a while psplus runs out tom and funds r very tight at min 

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Trashbags said:

To be honest im loving the stay at home thing spend8ng more time with the kids baking and gaming and what not can get hectick but just sly off to my room with my ps4 which brings me to my nrxt problem tom could be my last online gaming night for a while psplus runs out tom and funds r very tight at min 

sh*t I'm in the same boat mines up soon too and I have the same problem 

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, CatManDoza said:

sh*t I'm in the same boat mines up soon too and I have the same problem 

Very sh**e 

We have always got Fortnite... no PS+ needed for that 👍

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

5 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

Yup, it’s really hard dealing with people from work who need help... the annoyance level is multiplied ten fold.

On 5/17/2020 at 12:23 PM, JuniorChubb said:

SleepingBags strikes again!

Missed you last night, we found out some interesting stuff...

85921A84-6636-4067-A01C-4C2A1DC231A2.png

Hahahahah my god that made me laugh. 

• Like 1

Will download Warzone. I’m free most of the day on Thursday and Sunday if anyone wants to swan about. 

• Like 1

Tried to download it but apparently I don’t have enough space. 9gb download expands into 250gb? The f*ck...

and I can’t find my external hard drive. 

3 minutes ago, Hurst said:

Tried to download it but apparently I don’t have enough space. 9gb download expands into 250gb? The f*ck...

and I can’t find my external hard drive. 

will ferrell loser GIF

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Hurst said:

Bit rich coming from a Brummy! 😘😘

iUqu5vl.gif

Edited by CatManDoza
  • Haha 1

Cheers guys... needed a chuckle this afternoon and you didn’t let me down!

Also @Hurst my mum watched my COD video and enjoyed it bit complained that we swore too much.

• Like 1