I love Regina

Sinister

Picked up a new (to me) one last week.

wZiYjke.jpg

Not the exact model they based the GTA car from but it is a full size Station Wagon. 1995 Chevy Caprice. Light Driftwood Metallic and Tan interior. Needs some TLC but is a straight, solid and nearly rust free ride. I had one before but sold it back in 2014 because it was a rusty mess. Ordered a new carpet set for it that will be here Friday, so I know what I'll be doing all weekend. Also putting a new headliner in it and have to remove the bad tint on the windows.

7FA2wtO.jpg

ON7Lfrh.jpg

10JNeEO.jpg

Also I am not able to own a car that is quiet so the exhaust is being changed out as well.

No automatic alt text available.

lp27BiB.jpg

rBul1iG.jpg

• Like 12

The rounded body is more like the Stratum. That is not a full size wagon though and is based on import cars.

39 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

Those Americans will stick a V8 in anything!

:P

Very rare that a full size wagon came with anything else. This particular one weighs around 2 tons. The 1960s and 70s models were massive. Much longer and heavier than mine. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DavidCore89 said:

Those Americans will stick a V8 in anything!

:P

Damn straight! I was just thinking last night about a V8 in a Datsun 280Z.

24824320006_large.jpg

Nice power-to-weight ratio.

• Like 3

Oh yeah, the fact that small block (V8) Chevy engines are plentiful there is nothing people won't transplant them into. I figure most everything has been done, lol.

Be aware of a pretty blonde in a fast car that pulls beside you on the highway and stay away from the pool at the motel. That pretty blonde will be naked! ;)

• Like 2

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

• 1 year later...

Almost 2 years later and a few things have been done to the old girl. Lots of cleaning, new carpets, Bonneville front seats. Added a few missing interior parts. Exhaust work. Complete suspension rebuild with a couple inches of drop. 18 inch wheels and some tint. Started blacking out/eliminating the chrome stuff.  Some other things I've probably left out and LOTS more left to do.

AxZVYay.jpg?1

Lt7bUI8.jpg?2

VGIklTA.jpg?1

6aXGN28.jpg?1

oEtGVXH.jpg?1

• Like 5

On 1/17/2019 at 8:54 PM, Sinister said:

Almost 2 years later and a few things have been done to the old girl. Lots of cleaning, new carpets, Bonneville front seats. Added a few missing interior parts. Exhaust work. Complete suspension rebuild with a couple inches of drop. 18 inch wheels and some tint. Started blacking out/eliminating the chrome stuff.  Some other things I've probably left out and LOTS more left to do.

AxZVYay.jpg?1

Lt7bUI8.jpg?2

VGIklTA.jpg?1

6aXGN28.jpg?1

oEtGVXH.jpg?1

There is one of these in my area that has had the tail fins from a 57 Chevy added to it, it is a real sweet build and I will get pics the next time I see it at a car show to post for ya.

It's a nice car you have, the tinted windows with black wheels sets it off

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Thank you. Many folks laugh but these cars are so damn versatile it isn't funny. Can haul 4x8 sheets with the gate CLOSED.