BACCAR Racing Series Season 3

Skorpion

On 5/20/2017 at 8:38 PM, djw180 said:

Has the track for the next Croc division race been chosen yet? I would like to know what it is at least couple of days in advance so I get chance for practice runs please.

Not yet.  Hatch isn't responding to any of our stick prodding, so I reckon we should just choose one ourselves.  While we're at it, we might as well choose a GTA race for the final Rednecks race too, as that one hasn't been specified either.

If we follow the same guidelines as the other races, then it should be a track made by someone who's not in that particular division.

The Crocs race should probably be a proper street race, (not a click together stunt track) to match the 5th race for the other two divisions.

I'll have a look through the list later today and nominate a track.  If everyone else does the same, we can then vote on one or just come to some mutual agreement on which one to use.

• Like 3

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fido_le_muet

• Sinister

• Skorpion

• djw180

Just thinking about it again.  Maybe we should go with a familiar race that most of us know, and we know will be suitable.

Perhaps something like Elevation Street, Clappers Street Circuit (daytime for once :lol:) or Miami Horror?

For the Redneck GTA race - we did Traffic Jam by Skorpion as a standard race with traffic on in the Reginas today, but it also works really well as a proper GTA race with traffic off.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, no_snacks said:

Just thinking about it again.  Maybe we should go with a familiar race that most of us know, and we know will be suitable.

Perhaps something like Elevation Street, Clappers Street Circuit (daytime for once :lol:) or Miami Horror?

For the Redneck GTA race - we did Traffic Jam by Skorpion as a standard race with traffic on in the Reginas today, but it also works really well as a proper GTA race with traffic off.

Elevation Str and Traffic Jam (with traffic off) both good for me.

Only slight possible issue, we did Elevation Str as a recent crew challenge, could that give those who did the challenge an advantage? I think probably not, it's a well known track.

So Miami Horror then ? Wasn't it featured in BACCAR 2 or 1 already ?

43 minutes ago, djw180 said:

Only slight possible issue, we did Elevation Str as a recent crew challenge, could that give those who did the challenge an advantage? I think probably not, it's a well known track.

Everyone will be praticing as usual so it shouldn't be a problem.

On 5/22/2017 at 7:24 PM, no_snacks said:

Not yet.  Hatch isn't responding to any of our stick prodding, so I reckon we should just choose one ourselves.  While we're at it, we might as well choose a GTA race for the final Rednecks race too, as that one hasn't been specified either.

If we follow the same guidelines as the other races, then it should be a track made by someone who's not in that particular division.

The Crocs race should probably be a proper street race, (not a click together stunt track) to match the 5th race for the other two divisions.

I'll have a look through the list later today and nominate a track.  If everyone else does the same, we can then vote on one or just come to some mutual agreement on which one to use.

This is on my agenda for tomorrow night, if you find something you guys want to use it's fine by me

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Just writing down the RSVPs for todays Croc race before they get removed:

XuTek6651

Crawford1872

SINISTER120

TheBoyBry

Skorpion

no_snacks

djw180

zmurko

Fido_le_muet

and

Chewy as a maybe

Everyone showed up, including DC. R* and AU internet didn't like that, so no_snacks couldnt join and DC and Bry got disconnected. Will post results later.

Gonna need a host, I won't be home in time. I was gonna go with XDBX Runabout for tomight, but if who ever host wants to run something different go ahead

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Yeah, disconnected, let's go with that ;)

Edit: I have the results from last Redneck race. Will post picture.

Edited by SINISTER120
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Skorpion said:

Any chance of someone else hosting tonights BACCAR? I wont be online when this is due to start.

I can start things off, but may have to drop out part way (all depends on my wife and if she is actually ready to go out at the time she's aiming for, hopefully not)

About 17 laps?

Will post screen shot later. My laptop screen is busted so using it is a pain.

1. Snacks

2. Sinister

3. Proto

4. DJ

Brady disconnected.

Everyone was also an RSVP.

When adding points don't forget those that were disconnected still receive points, not a zero. 

• Like 1