BACCAR Racing Series Season 3

Skorpion

Sorry for the late notice, but I wont be able to host tomorrow's race. I have no internet at the moment and phone company say it wont be on again until next week some time, so I wont be on the site for the next few days either. I'm borrowing Joel's internet just so I can send this message,

Good luck with the race everyone :)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fido_le_muet

• Sinister

• Skorpion

• djw180

3 hours ago, Skorpion said:

Sorry for the late notice, but I wont be able to host tomorrow's race. I have no internet at the moment and phone company say it wont be on again until next week some time, so I wont be on the site for the next few days either. I'm borrowing Joel's internet just so I can send this message,

Good luck with the race everyone :)

That sucks, mate.  Hopefully it gets sorted quicker than that, and hopefully there's some improvement as well.  At least you've got electricity - for now at least. :)

2 hours ago, Fido_le_muet said:

I can fill in if needed tomorrow.

Just waiting for Hatch to pick a track :)

I can't host due to the instability of my connection, otherwise I'd do it - so thanks for stepping in, mate. :)

@Hatch, do you have a speedway track picked out for the Croc's race tomorrow, or do you want us to choose one?

3 hours ago, no_snacks said:

@Hatch, do you have a speedway track picked out for the Croc's race tomorrow, or do you want us to choose one?

Do we even have another Speedway track suitable for this?

6 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Lol. Hell of a question to have to ask less than 24 hours before the event.

I agree, It's possible to create something in that time but cutting it close.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

I agree, It's possible to create something in that time but cutting it close.

I wouldn't say it would be ovaly difficult 

There are some older tracks that were used last year. I know some members are not fond of those tracks but they are better than the nothing we currently have ;)

We could always use an oval that one of the other divisions used.  Some people may have already raced on them, but others haven't.  They're sort of all the same anyway. :lol:

• Like 2

I like his idea. 

Doesn't matter which track we all run circles around until slipstream determines a winner.

2 hours ago, no_snacks said:

We could always use an oval that one of the other divisions used.  Some people may have already raced on them, but others haven't.  They're sort of all the same anyway. :lol:

Agreed.

Looking at the ovals we've used so far, can I suggest we use Rockingham Speedway by @Squirrel.  It was used early in the series so it's not like we just ran it last week, and the creator is from a different Division.  The other 3 ovals have been used more recently and 2 of them are from a Crocs creator anyway. 

Just my thoughts with not much time left to make a decision. :)

• Like 5

That was going to be my suggestion. R* violently removed me from that race at the halfway point last time. 

• Like 2

You missed a random that loved to hit anyone near him, Parade Laps, my somersault extravaganza and Proto somehow blowing himself up. Lol

• Like 2

@Skorpion points are not correct again. Whoever went in and updated last removed the 9.5 from myself and Sinister from the redneck race we were kicked from. It's not that big of a deal for mine since I am no longer participating but for Sinister it does since he is an actual contender.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Skorpion said:

I've added the points for the disconnect in rednecks race 2 to the spreadsheet. Haven't updated OP yet though.

Don't sweat anything Skorp, I still gotta post results from last redneck anyways, i'll get it all tallied up soon 

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Has the track for the next Croc division race been chosen yet? I would like to know what it is at least couple of days in advance so I get chance for practice runs please.

• Like 1