Default Laps: 20
Average Lap Time: 25-30sec
Time of Day: Current
Weather: Current
Traffic: Off
Published: 14 February 2017
Last Updated: 1 March 2017

DESCRIPTION
Oval style track with a fun crossover. Includes pit lane.
2_0.jpg

OVERVIEW
Figure 8 track with slightly banked bends, and an wide crossover. Includes pit lane and a tower for spectating from.

PREVIEW

If prop limit is ever increased, then the banking will be increased.
Update planned for future.

Bookmark Job

_

See more of my creations

_

Edited by Skorpion
  • Like 3

Just seen the video it looks nice. Will be interesting to see how it goes with 10 or more drivers on track especially with it being a small track and open crossover :D

• Like 1

Just gave this a few laps in a Super and Sports car.  It works really well.  The pit-lane also works well and is very clear and easy to use - both on entry and exit.

At first there didn't seem to be enough slope on the banking, but once you go around a couple times, you realise there's just enough to keep the cars from drifting out wide.  There should be some nice collisions at the crossover too.  Can't wait to try it out with a full lobby.  Nice job. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering about catch up with this race, I understand why it has been disabled as it prevents the pack being bunched up and there will be reduced chances of collisions in the crossover but every time I've played this, once the leader breaks free of the chasing pack there is no drawing them back in. 

I'm not saying catch up should always be on but can the option to allow it be on or off be done by the host depending on what kind of race they are wanting and not off permanently.

Updated to allow catch up, and changed the barriers at the end of the pit lane to stand out more against the wall behind. I've also moved the tower at the beginning of the pit lane back to make the entry more open and clear, as well as improve the angle for anybody that spectates from the top of the tower.

• Like 1