What did you do today?

JustHatched

Con
4 hours ago, TommyJo said:

I watched a video today about the 7 minute horror state.
NASA is scheduled to land Preservance on Mars today. It is 7 minutes that the landing takes place. There are only 6 hours left until the live broadcast. I sit and wait.
  And you?

Oh yeah. It’s going down at 3:55pm EST.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lann

• JustHatched

• zztop911

• Fido_le_muet

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Putting up a bunch of radiators and got inspired to post a few tips and tricks. Don't want to scratch that new door stopper? Use a radiator to protect it from the door. To save money on

Found this lovely floor under a carpet we removed, was supposed to put some thermal boards down and under floor heating, but customer has decided to keep these 100 year old tiles, what was my job? See

Today I found out that the new guy at work left his last job because whilst parked up in his work van next to what he thought was an empty dorm building at a university, decided that it was the perfec

Posted Images

TommyJo
15 hours ago, Fido_le_muet said:

I am watching it tonight. Hopefully all goes well ! 

Everything went well. It took so long to announce the first live broadcast. As a result, we got a live render and incomprehensible first photos. I was hoping there would be at least a few minutes of the actual landing video.
And that broadcast was like what conspiracy theorists would expect from all space agencies.

• Like 1
Con
3 hours ago, TommyJo said:

Everything went well. It took so long to announce the first live broadcast. As a result, we got a live render and incomprehensible first photos. I was hoping there would be at least a few minutes of the actual landing video.
And that broadcast was like what conspiracy theorists would expect from all space agencies.

I wasn’t able to watch it live but watched the video of command central celebrating after the 7 mins of terror. 
the most sophisticated probe on Mars, that’s exciting. 
we will probably see video of the landing unless it’s just the camera spinning, hence the video would be useless to show. 
people still think they faking these space trips, huh. lol

Edited by Con
  • Like 1