• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lann

• JuniorChubb

• Con

• DavidCore89

1 hour ago, JuniorChubb said:

I spend far too much time scouring over the points and league tables :blush:

DDNL are beasts, over 600pts in each round except Round 2 when the XDBX boys managed to beat them. They have pretty much got it wrapped up unless their fellow countrymen EPNL hand them a whooping and XBDX have a good round and sneak in for the win. I can't see an upset so I guess DDNL will break the 4,000pt barrier.

Will BoomOwned be signing autographs after the event? I swear that guy is my new hero, knocking Han Solo of his perch.

SLAY are suffering from the night that never was with the VANS, its a shame we both missed out on that one (I swear it was was VANS best week though ;)).

Really looking forward to the last round, got to get one more win under our belt. Either way I am well pleased with my position in the table, just turning up every week gives the impression I am a half decent player, just like it did in the GTAF Time Trials.

I have come up against some awesome players thanks to this league, it has been a pleasure to die so many times. :)

Awesome analysis! I agree with you in that I have met some of the most amazing players and have become friends with a few. It hurt for us to forfeit Round 2. We did have the Round 5 Top Racer and Top Killer and that is our moral victory of the tournament. lol. 

SLAY joined this tournament as a replacement when a crew dropped out and we would like to thank that crew for leaving as it gave us a chance to test overall abilities and make my friends want to get better. 

I know tournament isnt over yet, but thank you to all the crews that joined and have made this an amazing experience! Special shout out to @Lann for his genius.

Good luck to all in Round 7!  

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Con said:

Awesome analysis! I agree with you in that I have met some of the most amazing players and have become friends with a few. It hurt for us to forfeit Round 2. We did have the Round 5 Top Racer and Top Killer and that is our moral victory of the tournament. lol. 

SLAY joined this tournament as a replacement when a crew dropped out and we would like to thank that crew for leaving as it gave us a chance to test overall abilities and make my friends want to get better. 

I know tournament isnt over yet, but thank you to all the crews that joined and have made this an amazing experience! Special shout out to @Lann for his genius.

Good luck to all in Round 7!  

Yup, big thanks to Lann and all at XDBX, it is no small task to put this together. I hope we can be there for Season 2, the fatigue is real though. 7 weeks of having to get 12 players all together at the same time is more difficult than it sounds.

We will need a break after Round 7, ideally though it would be cool to run a friendly playlist with you and the SLAY guys at some point.

Edited by JuniorChubb
Edited to lol at fatigue in a video game ;)
  • Like 2

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

1 hour ago, JuniorChubb said:

Yup, big thanks to Lann and all at XDBX, it is no small task to put this together. I hope we can be there for Season 2, the fatigue is real though. 7 weeks of having to get 12 players all together at the same time is more difficult than it sounds.

We will need a break after Round 7, ideally though it would be cool to run a friendly playlist with you and the SLAY guys at some point.

We are so in for that friendly, Vans crew! Lets take a week off after this round and then schedule something with the Round 2 PL. 

In fact just last night, Kowy from Sons of Fenix (SOFS) joined me and were killing suckas in deathmatches all night long! 

Edited by ConGamePro
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Con said:

We are so in for that friendly, Vans crew! Lets take a week off after this round and then schedule something with the Round 2 PL. 

I'll have a chat with Mafia, should be good fun... :)

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Lann said:

It does take more than one crew to make it happen. XDBX has been working (@DavidCore89 @Banketelli @starmonkeykiller @zmurko) on this since november and we are happy to have such great crews joining the first season!

Oh yeah....Big Shout Out and Big Up ! to the rest of the behind the scenes crew! No doubt!

• Like 1

For me the best part is almost everyone has been gratious in both victory and defeat, add that to some really close games and a good laugh whilst doing it and you're onto a winner, also you would make a good commentator mate @JuniorChubb

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

When we hit eSports I'm ready Ally ;)

I'm not, had a performance the other day in front of some suits and there was a mic in front of me, tech asked me if I wanted it on, told him "fuck no I'll probably swear" but he had left the bloody thing turned on before asking! 

• Like 2

Well.... I didn't wanna say ;)

At least they are gonna lube you lot, we got a strong dose of Dry Docking.

• Like 2

@JuniorChubb, if you or any other VANS members have the time, you're welcome to join the return of Sunday Racing League with a 24h endurance race hosted as the first event this Sunday at 7 PM GMT (that will be 8 PM UK time this Sunday). Not sure when will you schedule this round of CoTC though.

All the details are in this post:

And you can RSVP in the event thread here:

If anyone is unable to rsvp (not a member here), just post in the discussion thread and let me know. They should send a PSN friend request (to zmurko) with the message SRL and I'll make sure to invite them on Sunday.

Could you advertise the event within your crew too perhaps?

• Like 1

Hey Z... :)

I will check with Maf about the promotion, can't see it being an issue though. I will cover this and Squirrel event too.

As with Squirrels event, not sure if I can commit ATM as there is so much on right now.

BTW endurance? what is your definition of endurance? I can do about 20 mins racing before my ageing and decrepit fingers start to cramp and spasm. Are we talking an hour or so?

48 minutes? Bloody hell I am gonna need a hand towel, talcum powder and a masseuse to get through that... I might be up for it :)

Just messaged Maf about the promotion, hopefully we will be good to go.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

48 minutes? Bloody hell I am gonna need a hand towel, talcum powder and a masseuse to get through that... I might be up for it :)

Just messaged Maf about the promotion, hopefully we will be good to go.

LMAO. Talcum powder. 

I know how you feel Junior, I don't drive that much a day IRL. lmao. My job is across town. hahaha

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Con said:

LMAO. Talcum powder. 

I know how you feel Junior, I don't drive that much a day IRL. lmao. My job is across town. hahaha

Seriously Con, when I do racing events I keep a tea towel next to me to dry my hands off, I get sweaty pits when it gets intense...

I sweat less when I cycle to work in the morning. :lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Seriously Con, when I do racing events I keep a tea towel next to me to dry my hands off, I get sweaty pits when it gets intense...

I sweat less when I cycle to work in the morning. :lol:

Speaking of cycling, i took out my Endurex race bike in Los Santos the other night and had a blast. I was in passive and would drive up to gunfights and police chases. Sorry getting off-topic. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Con said:

Speaking of cycling, i took out my Endurex race bike in Los Santos the other night and had a blast. I was in passive and would drive up to gunfights and police chases. Sorry getting off-topic. 

I'd go BMX,,, ;)