• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lann

• JuniorChubb

• Con

• DavidCore89

Yup, get those jobs up...  VANS have got to get a win at some point, the only crew we have beaten so far left already :(

• Like 2

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Speaking of Van racing, I do have a night dedicated to those boxy machines in a few weeks time. It's a public event so non crew members are welcome to attend. 

• Like 2

If only I liked Vans...

Maf and some of the others are big Vans Fans, I just don't get it. I have got a couple, for racing and representing but they don't come out very often.

• Like 2

100  players is pretty cool, a turn out like that is encouraging enough to consider Season 2 as being a real possibility.

Lets get Season 1 complete first though ;)

Vans have got the Lowly Gents this week, should be fun and hopefully a bit of communication between us.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JuniorChubb said:

100  players is pretty cool, a turn out like that is encouraging enough to consider Season 2 as being a real possibility.

Lets get Season 1 complete first though ;)

Vans have got the Lowly Gents this week, should be fun and hopefully a bit of communication between us.

VANS vs STNC should be a great match to watch. We got SOFS this round, looking forward to it!

• Like 1

On 14/03/2017 at 6:02 PM, Lann said:

VANS vs STNC should be a great match to watch. We got SOFS this round, looking forward to it!

Hopefully,

It looks like we will be without Mafia again this week, we do miss him when he is gone. It is hard to gauge other teams abilities as line ups can change but yeah, I do hope its a close match. We could do with a glimpse of victory to keep the motivation up.

• Like 3

Just finished the playlist with the Lowly Gents. Some really close jobs but they got the wins on the board.

Good bunch of guys, looking forward to playing them again.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Just finished the playlist with the Lowly Gents. Some really close jobs but they got the wins on the board.

Good bunch of guys, looking forward to playing them again.

Did you guys save a video`?

21 hours ago, Crawford1872 said:

Watched the end of it, was very tight. 

That last one was close... we got down to the melee weapon first, then out of nowhere we lost it. There were some other close jobs but the Gents grabbed the win each time.

Gonna go all in on the last round, we started with a win in round 1 lets hope we finish with one too.

• Like 2

I spend far too much time scouring over the points and league tables :blush:

DDNL are beasts, over 600pts in each round except Round 2 when the XDBX boys managed to beat them. They have pretty much got it wrapped up unless their fellow countrymen EPNL hand them a whooping and XBDX have a good round and sneak in for the win. I can't see an upset so I guess DDNL will break the 4,000pt barrier.

Will BoomOwned be signing autographs after the event? I swear that guy is my new hero, knocking Han Solo of his perch.

SLAY are suffering from the night that never was with the VANS, its a shame we both missed out on that one (I swear it was was VANS best week though ;)).

Really looking forward to the last round, got to get one more win under our belt. Either way I am well pleased with my position in the table, just turning up every week gives the impression I am a half decent player, just like it did in the GTAF Time Trials.

I have come up against some awesome players thanks to this league, it has been a pleasure to die so many times. :)

• Like 8

24 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

I spend far too much time scouring over the points and league tables :blush:

DDNL are beasts, over 600pts in each round except Round 2 when the XDBX boys managed to beat them. They have pretty much got it wrapped up unless their fellow countrymen EPNL hand them a whooping and XBDX have a good round and sneak in for the win. I can't see an upset so I guess DDNL will break the 4,000pt barrier.

Will BoomOwned be signing autographs after the event? I swear that guy is my new hero, knocking Han Solo of his perch.

SLAY are suffering from the night that never was with the VANS, its a shame we both missed out on that one (I swear it was was VANS best week though ;)).

Really looking forward to the last round, got to get one more win under our belt. Either way I am well pleased with my position in the table, just turning up every week gives the impression I am a half decent player, just like it did in the GTAF Time Trials.

I have come up against some awesome players thanks to this league, it has been a pleasure to die so many times. :)

You are hired. :)

• Like 2