• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• revbouncer

• Dodge

• Con

• DavidCore89

4 hours ago, revbouncer said:

Gday everyone, it's been a long time. I was wondering if I was welcome to rejoin the crew.?

Welcome back, Rev! Of course you're welcome to rejoin.

I just need you to make your RSC profile public for a brief moment to make the routine check (assuming your RSC ID hasn't changed). Let me know when you've done that. After that we can send you the invite and get the vetting underway.

Edited by Protocawl
  • Confused 1

Welcome back, and also hello for the first time! 

I'm the current vetting commish and like everyone said you're welcome to re-vet. I don't think the process changed too much over time but it's probably worth taking a glance just to be sure.

• Confused 1
11 hours ago, Protocawl said:

Welcome back, Rev! Of course you're welcome to rejoin.

I just need you to make your RSC profile public for a brief moment to make the routine check (assuming your RSC ID hasn't changed). Let me know when you've done that. After that we can send you the invite and get the vetting underway.

Thanks Proto, pretty sure it's public, everything is open to everyone on my profile

10 hours ago, Fido_le_muet said:

GTFO Noob!

We don't need any more racing gods here ?

I got a new tv now i get even worse input lag lol. i'll be lucky to win a race it's been so long hahaha

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Invite sent, let me know again once you've accepted it.

Re-vetting has basically started and will conclude on October 23rd. Any gaming sessions with crew members can get you the necessary notes, so even f there isn't a scheduled event you can still earn notes by just playing anything with crew members.

11 hours ago, Protocawl said:

Invite sent, let me know again once you've accepted it.

Re-vetting has basically started and will conclude on October 23rd. Any gaming sessions with crew members can get you the necessary notes, so even f there isn't a scheduled event you can still earn notes by just playing anything with crew members.

Got it thanks Proto. Thanks everyone for the welcome back, it's awesome!

• Confused 1