JustHatched

Songs from a few years back today.

My favorite from Alice in Chains (song starts about 50 seconds in):

Stone Temple Pilots:

And probably one of my favorite bands, Smashing Pumpkins:

• Like 5

kQ4fIRp.png

Ben Howard - End of the Affair

My favorite artist, have been two two concerts and have my third planned on 20th of December in Amsterdam. 

Edited by Jesse
  • Like 2

Been on a journey from end of 70's to early 90's all morning. Youtube video hopping takes you to some strange places.  :blink:

Started with this one:

Continued with this one:

Then a bunch of AC/DC, some ZZ Top, still not sure how I ended up on a Bananarama's Venus in between all these songs, but made my way to late 80's and some Gun's and Roses, until I had to stop as we entered the 90's with the last one:

Can't forget a short intermezzo:

:D

• Like 3

Yep, one is Slovenian and one is from neighbouring Croatia. They're brilliant, there should be more of their stuff on youtube.

Just look for 2CELLOS on TubeFace. It's FULL of EPIC stuff, from Shostakovich to Nirvana and everything in between. They're just brilliant !

EDIT: while we're at it .... :D

Edited by ronin1904
  • Like 2

gallery_510_31_23135.jpg

Here's another classic that I love.  This one isn't progressive rock, but rather late 70s R&B/Funk.  The best and perhaps the recognizable part of the song starts at 02:30.  I now think of the show "Six Feet Under" when I hear it though, as it served as the background music for a very haunting, surreal, and significant scene from the series.  Also, OT, but if you haven't ever seen that show--do yourself a favor and watch it.

• Like 1

I love that stuff LN !

Great music for RL car cruising :) God, I hate you Americans for being able to cruise in your old school vintage wheels along those long stretched roads with all those great tunes playing : FIRE :

How 'bout this one?

Edited by ronin1904

gallery_510_31_23135.jpg